Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Headscank...are you as fat, short, dumb and ugly as you seem???

After hours of painstaking negotiations between my client's and counterparty's executive management, the last thing I want to see is your fucking name on the boards. Your posts reak of cellulite, bon bons, soul glo, and payless shoes. You really must be one ugly bitch, which explains your jealousy that is conveyed in your posts directed towards THE GREAT ONE. Listen up Headscank, just because you're a fat, ugly, pale, TJ-Max clothes wearing slob with no social life, no style, and obvioulsy no intelligence, you have no right to do anything other than praise the one they call GROPASAURUS.

You are the white flakes of gel and hairsrpay guidos wash out of their hair the morning after groping out, the bar/club sludge that accrues and solidifies to the bottoms of our BCBG shoes and D&G jeans, the shitty music preppy pussies listen to while drinking beer and wearing old navy khaki's with an over-sized button down and teva sandals, and last but not worst, you are the horrible looking slob that men use the excuse of having had "beer goggles" when made fun of by friends for hooking up with your cellulite infested ass.

In contrast, I am the priceless Rembrandt displayed in museums that people travel all over the world to simply get a glimpse of, the new fall lines of D&G and Gucci apparel now on display in NYC, the peak of the Roman dynasty and everything it encompassed, the mint condition 2 of a kind Lamborghini Diablo with over 800 hp now being auctioned on eBay for $275K, the breath taking Italian Guido Dome on 1st Ave. in Belmar with life size statues and engravements of Spartans, the feeling of pure ectasy, the orgasm that makes you scream and moan at the top of your lungs and almost causes you to lose complete consciousness, the dream you wake up from wishing that you hadn't because it was so glorious and wonderful, and, although I can go on and on for eternity, I will end temporarily with this...the Last True American Guido.

Although I enjoy ridiculing fools like you and adore ranting and raving about myself and the very GREATNESS that defines me, I have taken too much time away from flexing and admiring myself in the mirrors of my war room. So I leave you with this Headscank...know your role, and shut your mouth!!!

-CEG