Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Most popular songs?

exitheadzzz

Each club/dj on a certain night is usually known for playing a certain song that either the dj has produced, or something that the crowd goes to hear every week, something that everyone knows and makes everyone go crazy, if the clubs here have certain songs like that please list them, and which dj plays them, thanks

-mike.d

:D

Originally posted by roller9exmen

the silence, it began in affrica, we come one, rapture ,the revolution. are just a few of my favs these songs tend to get me really hyped up.....:D

-rapture is good, the deep dish mix is crazy.

-superchumbo - revolution, ok song, i enjoy hearing it.

-faithless - we come one - synths are just crazy.

- silence is a classic

africa, is old, cheese 2 me, but if this is the type of music there playing down here, i should get acustomed to the clubs real good, what club is playing these songs, thanks.

Originally posted by icup

Hey exitheadz. You are thinking of the wrong africa track. That one is an old "guido " anthem. The one roller9exman is referring to is the new chimical brothers that has the same vocal sample.

i had a feeling he was referring to that one, its not really new to me, ive had it for 2 months, nothing special, i like it better then the plasmic honey one, the CB one goes...

it began in africa ca ca ca ca ca ca ca :D

Satoshie Tomie - love in traffic

Delerium – Innocente (deep dish mix)

ATB – Let u go

Faithless - We come 1

are some of the tracks that oscar g and ivanno bellini; have thrown down at space recently. don’t know if they are crowd favorites, but they definitely set me off. :)

laterz, sobeton

The chemical brothers song is certainly overplayed for a track that hasn't been released yet! I was in London over the summer and it seemed every DJ had their own copy, and it was on heavy rotation on Radio1............enough already. New Song please.