Clubplanet Nightlife Community

S & M party at factory this SAT whose attending?

I of course will be there like I am almost every sat lol, I just hope its not as crowded as other theme parties! BLAH you can't move in there and its way too hot! I just hope JAy P is having a good night and the music is too our liking, what is everyone wearing, i'll be decked out in my leather skirt and leather mid drift and of course I will be rockin the boots, gotta look like a dominatress at least once in your life lol, see you all there with your whips and chains............WHIP SHHHHHHHHH muahzzzzzzzzz

<3 GUCCI GRL NYC <3

Originally posted by guccigrlnyc

SEE guys sf sats are the place to be the HOTTEST party in NYC........highly recommended but please PRETTY PEOPLE ONLY LMAO ................ see you guys sat!

Can't go for a while...got a wedding this weekend in Indiana, and a business trip the following week...but I'll probably make my friends take me there for my b-day in a couple of weeks.

after this past saturday i cant wait for this sat jp playedd awesome i got there at 430 left around 1ish sickk nite i just really wish it wasnt s & m all the amateurs will be out i think i might show up at 7ish but i wanna come earlier cause i dont want to miss the performance neither does anyone else that is goin it will be a pritty big suprise =] its all bout the cornerr see usee theree waa waaa waaa lol

> > SaL kLuTcH