Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I Have Never Been This Glad I Didnt Listen To My Parents

echostar

I would love to have my old position back. At least then i would be able to go kill somebody.

If you can't support your country in a time like this, at least

Shut the fuck up

The reason everyone is in such shock is because up until now we have done a such a good job of defense that we thought we were untouchable.

Stop bragging about what a pussy you are. And don't worry you will still be able to bitch and moan about how bad a job the real men and women did who took on the responsibility of protecting your ass.

Its more than OK to not want to fight a war.

Its OK to not register if thats really what you beleive.

Its OK to register and say you will not fight.

Its not OK to say how happy you are that you don't have to do shit while advocating that others do.

especially now.

guys, there is no reason to fight over this. yeah, some people want to fight, and defend their country, but also some people are scared as hell, and dont wanna be in that situation. this is a time where everyone in this country needs to come together. alot of us have friends and relatives that were right in the middle of this tragedy, and we should just pray for all of them, rather than start an argument over this.

FOR ONE DAY, EVERYONE PUT THEIR EGOS ASIDE, AND LET'S JUST ALL COME TOGETHER AS AMERICANS!!!

Originally posted by xtcgspot

guys, there is no reason to fight over this. yeah, some people want to fight, and defend their country, but also some people are scared as hell, and dont wanna be in that situation. this is a time where everyone in this country needs to come together. alot of us have friends and relatives that were right in the middle of this tragedy, and we should just pray for all of them, rather than start an argument over this.

FOR ONE DAY, EVERYONE PUT THEIR EGOS ASIDE, AND LET'S JUST ALL COME TOGETHER AS AMERICANS!!!

seriously...... :rolleyes:

Isn't it against the law NOT to register for selective service when you turn 18. I'm pretty sure you HAVE to register.....

I don't know what the penalty is though.... What are they going to do put you in jail??? Yeah they will....If there is a draft and they find out that your'e not register you probably get an all expense paid trip to PRISON!!!! Sounds like fun....

Originally posted by pumavisor808

Isn't it against the law NOT to register for selective service when you turn 18. I'm pretty sure you HAVE to register.....

I don't know what the penalty is though.... What are they going to do put you in jail??? Yeah they will....If there is a draft and they find out that your'e not register you probably get an all expense paid trip to PRISON!!!! Sounds like fun....

ya know, i forgot all about that. that's tru, it's a felony i think to not sign up for the selective service. trancend, u might be fucked!!

Originally posted by shroomy

I would love to have my old position back. At least then i would be able to go kill somebody.

If you can't support your country in a time like this, at least

Shut the fuck up

Fuck Yeh...I'm ready to pick up a weapon and go over there and kill those fuckers....I'm very career oriented and have very large expectations of success, but what's the use of having a great job on wall street if this shit can happen and I die...fuck it i'm ready to fight!!!

Originally posted by xtcgspot

guys, there is no reason to fight over this. yeah, some people want to fight, and defend their country, but also some people are scared as hell, and dont wanna be in that situation.

Your a fucking bitch...Are you kidding me with this shit!!! Get out of NYC and this country you pussy!!!!

Yeah, i think you have to sign up trancend. I remember i procrastinated myself but finally did it online, i had to agree to a waiver stating that if i proceeded it was just as good as a signature .

Anyhow i think it is only optional for females.