Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Please donate blood

barvybe

Originally posted by trancend

oh yeah i forgot i rolled on friday....can i still give blood? well i mean i probably can but like is it bad for the person getting it?

hey, thanks everyone. i'm glad to know that they have so many people coming out to help. new yorkers are really wonderful people. i'm so happy i live here.

hey transcend: of course its cool! just think how good you're gonna make someone feel :)

Originally posted by barvybe

hey, thanks everyone. i'm glad to know that they have so many people coming out to help. new yorkers are really wonderful people. i'm so happy i live here.

hey transcend: of course its cool! just think how good you're gonna make someone feel :)

sorry we're not wonderful people...we only help each other out durin a huge crisis like durin terrorist attacks and crap like dat...but if it was any other normal day...u'll get mugged, raped, beat downs and racist comments like we c on the message boards....sorry but the world suxs....sad not to c the world stickin together all da time... watch just give it month when this whole shit quites down.... every thing will b back to normal.... peeps hatin each other... messages like keep asians outta the clubs bck on the boards again....cop haters....peeps hatin one another..... sorry but it's true