Clubplanet Nightlife Community

RAPTURE (john creamer)

djcrl69

VAIIO RAPTURE (JOHN CREAMER & STEPHANE K. MIX)

I was wondering if anyone has the full copy to this track... All i keep finding on audiogalaxy is the one taken from a broadcast (with John digweed i think)

if so I was wondering if anyone wants to hool me up with a copy of this track...

thanks in advance

lou

you have it backwards the john creamer & stephane k mix is labeled wrong, and the deep dish mix is labeled wrong too...the john creamer and stephane k mix is is actually the deep dish mix...the deep dish mix is actually the john creamer and stephane k mix...

deep dish mix...is around 12:26

j.c, s.k. mix...8:40

okay...you welcome oh and i'll send you the real deep dish mix i just need you e-mail...and you have to be on aol or i won't send it...oh and anther thing don't say i'm wrong bout this..cause i'm right

Everyone just go here:

http://dancecity.net/elmolicious/elmo.htm

Vaiio is at the bottom use the applet & the login & password are next to the songs...

The vinyl is labeled right its on Ministry of Sound's Label a1 is The Creamer & Stephane Mix & b1 is the Deep Dish's mix sorry to say they were labeled the right way from the start....who cares i love both.....;)

Originally posted by petedrags

you have it backwards the john creamer & stephane k mix is labeled wrong, and the deep dish mix is labeled wrong too...the john creamer and stephane k mix is is actually the deep dish mix...the deep dish mix is actually the john creamer and stephane k mix...

deep dish mix...is around 12:26

j.c, s.k. mix...8:40

okay...you welcome oh and i'll send you the real deep dish mix i just need you e-mail...and you have to be on aol or i won't send it...oh and anther thing don't say i'm wrong bout this..cause i'm right

LOL you are wrong I have the vinyl its ok though