Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Kids PLAY the Darnedest Things - 7-Year-Old Little Monster @ crobar - pics

bhuf02

Hopefully this will cheer everyone up a bit.

Last night at Back Door Bamby, 7-year-old (some say 8) Little Monster (Jonathon Martin) tore up the turntables. This was not a novelty act -- he really turned it on. He even brought his homeys (at least I THINK that was his mom with the video camera).

Watch out for this one. (I think when I was that age all I had was one of those little music things with the handle that you turn)

Sending a link to my galleries:

www.bhuf.com\0910BDB\New Folder\littlemonster.gifLittle Monster @ Back Door Bamby

Congrats to Carmel and Mykel for pulling this one off.

Further notes:

1) Back Door Bamby DJ Gigi is in the hospital as the result of a hit and run. Wishing him a speedy recovery. I am not sure if he needs it. Until I find out more -- if you are interested in contributing to his medical expenses, etc. I suggest you contact crobar or send me a message and I will pass the info to the Back Door Bamby guys.

2) Sometimes I get it sometime I don't -- I successfully attached an image with one of my prior posts, but if all you see is an X this time then you can simply download the same image as an attachment.