Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Stop Arguing!!!!

everyone is starting fights with one another over stupid shit. for once cant we just all come together and pray for the victims and victims families. there's no way this country is gonna get thru this unless we all come together as a nation. and

also, pray for our military, cuz now they are the ones in danger. they are now gonna have to fight for us. my best friend chris is a marine, and his family was trying to reach him in arizona all morning. he finally called them and said he was being shipped out. he wasnt even allowed to tell his family where he was going. ya know...all i can think about is...chris is on some plane right now, or some ship right now, and has no idea what's gonna happen....he's probably scared out of his mind...he could be right in the middle of a war in the next few days or weeks.

please everyone just look at the big picture here. innocent people are dead....either shut up and pray for them, or go out and donate blood or something else to help. but stop arguing about it already!!!

yep. chris is a friend of mine also, and a few of my other close friends are in the army and are probably scared shitless right now... but some people r here fighting over whats goin on and who wants to kill who and who doesnt wanna go to war on a messageboard when these people have to go out and possibly fight for real. :(:worry::shake: