Clubplanet Nightlife Community

9-11-01...a day that will forevever change my life..

sgtfury

I woke up late today and was hurrying around and noticed a few missed calls on my cell phone..i decided to ignore them and continued on to work...as i was driving in turned on the radio to listen to Stern and at first what i heard i thought was a joke....then i heard "the second tower is down"....i had just got on the florida turnpike and i tried to make some sense of what i was hearing..at first i thought it was some sort of joke.....as the radio continued..l began to panic because my sister works about 6 blocks away from the world trade center...i frantically turned around on the turnpike and headed back home and tried to call my family but i couldnt get through....when i got home i couldnt believe what i saw on the tv....at first it was like it wasnt real..then it began to make me sick...i finally contacted my mother and we have been waiting all day to hear from my sister....throughout the whole day ive thought of how my relationship with my sister has never been what i wanted it to be and how i prayed she would be ok....around 4pm i received a email from my sister that she had stayed home sick from work today and was ok....today has been such a tragedy for america as a whole...it will go down in history as the worst day in America's history...i am so relieved that my sister is ok and i feel as though ive been given another chance to strengthen my relationship with her......I also believe that this horrible incident should serve as a wake up call for our government to re evaluate our imigration policies, as that, how is it possible for terrorists to cross our borders???

Originally posted by sgtfury

I woke up late today and was hurrying around and noticed a few missed calls on my cell phone..i decided to ignore them and continued on to work...as i was driving in turned on the radio to listen to Stern and at first what i heard i thought was a joke....then i heard "the second tower is down"....i had just got on the florida turnpike and i tried to make some sense of what i was hearing..at first i thought it was some sort of joke.....as the radio continued..l began to panic because my sister works about 6 blocks away from the world trade center...i frantically turned around on the turnpike and headed back home and tried to call my family but i couldnt get through....when i got home i couldnt believe what i saw on the tv....at first it was like it wasnt real..then it began to make me sick...i finally contacted my mother and we have been waiting all day to hear from my sister....throughout the whole day ive thought of how my relationship with my sister has never been what i wanted it to be and how i prayed she would be ok....around 4pm i received a email from my sister that she had stayed home sick from work today and was ok....today has been such a tragedy for america as a whole...it will go down in history as the worst day in America's history...i am so relieved that my sister is ok and i feel as though ive been given another chance to strengthen my relationship with her......I also believe that this horrible incident should serve as a wake up call for our government to re evaluate our imigration policies, as that, how is it possible for terrorists to cross our borders???

thats true greg!!!! life is to short to be upset with a brother or sister or friend we have to make every minute worth the while, we have to try to get along with everybody, but some people are cruel and don't give a F**K about some other people that are friend or acquaintance, but can we say some people are not like others we are all different at heart peace!!!!!!! call me whenever buddy !!!!!!!!!!!

LETS BRING PEACE TO THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!

we gotta hang together buddy, i think you are cool buddy!!!!!!

peace

what i would give if there would be a superman for real not fictional .