Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Nice boss. kidding

barvybe

Originally posted by jaxl

Should have told him you'd have a beer with him mif he gave you your job back! Hope you find a new one

I sensed that others were being poured further downtown, and found about 10 more at Cedar Tavern before heading to Guernica. :)

Originally posted by trancend

what did you do?

bitch ass spent the whole time talking about himself anyway - how he didn't know it was gonna happen, how he's a great guy, etc.

i just paid and left. i need him for a recommendation.

i told Lindsey the waitress about it. she promised to spit on the next burger he orders :)

hehe. oh!

i ran the product development group for a new media company - but i actually did all of this stuff:

- managed the designers

- managed the quality control group

- created all the functional specs

- briefed technology on what we were building

- helped sales close deals

- managed big clients

kind of did a bit of everything for them.

how's your new job? did it start yet? and you never told me if they needed another moron (me)?

Originally posted by barvybe

how's your new job? did it start yet? and you never told me if they needed another moron (me)?

oh, i start my training on thursday...its a job as a waiter and its in jersey, so yeah youre more than welcome to come work here...but if you had a "real" job i doubt youd want to...but theyre hiring a lot of waiters, i think maybe bartenders too, im not sure

pm me if youre interested

It was a very small company called MonsterDaata. REally an information systems / distribution company but with some products and a small marketing area. Luckily, i got to work on that stuff instead of the hard core data stuff.

I've heard bad new media stuff from lots of peeps. not sure what i'm gonna do next....