Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Metro is off the hook!!!

All I can say is, Ritchy was fucking great! He ripped it real hard last night. The place is packed and the music was great from beging to end. I had so much fun and after all this shit this week, we all needed a night like last night. I know I did. The gay guys show was cool too. Playing Coming to America and there little outfits was a great idea. End of the night nobody wanted to leave, the bouncers had to kick everyone out. It reminded me of the summer in there with all that enegry. With all this shit in the city I will definatly be there every friday. I am staying away from the city for now. Great job Rydell.

Props to the meto lounge staff nice touch the flags behind the bars, and the all the bartenders wearing the ribbons. To all my fellow club goers great responce to Trainas show "COMING TO AMERICA" It was great everbody went nuts. Richie and Andy you both tore the place up it was nice seeing alot of city regualars in Jersey as i will being staying in jersey till this thing is settled and Bin Ladden is 9 feet under. God Bless America

I agree, Metro was a great time Friday night...The music(props to Rich),the crowd,the "Coming to America" show with John Traina,and the vibe in there..It was packed!!..I think after the week we all had some of us just had to get out and try to cheer up for a little bit...Metro was all about the red,white,and blue..ClubGirl....:)