Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Rememberance....

barvybe

I hope that this doesn't offend any of you. Many of us still hold hope that more will be returned to us from the wreckage downtown. I do as well and wait to hear from more than 10 people i know who worked in the twins and haven't been in touch yet.

I also have very reliable reports that 5 of my friends did not make it out. I want to put their first names and how i know them here on the board. It is partly for selfish reasons that i do so - recognizing them in this way helps me grasp that they are gone so that i can move forward....

I hope that no one else has any names to add to this thread, and that everyone is safe and sound or soon will be.

Jenny, 25, girlfriend of my good friend

Max, 29, a great person that i first met traveling cross country

Adam, 28, my friend from boston who was here on business

Becky, 27, a girl i went to summer camp with

Chris, 30, a friend from school

I keep their names in my heart and their smiles in my mind. I hear their voices and laughter in the music and feel their energy in the beat. My tears are tributes to their goodness and i look up at night and see their spirits in the stars.

Love to all,

pete

i am a very blessed women tonight. i work for a firm that employees 5,000 people in tri-state. it is now confirmed that we lost nobody!!!!!!

also all of the people that work within my organization are safe and sound. some of them are physically harmed, many of them are emotionally harmed, and a few of them lost friends/family members. however all of them are alive.

it feels good to know that we made it safe and sound.

i feel for those who lost their colleagues or anyone else. i pray for all of those that have not been found yet. keep the faith... miracles do happen...

-steph

STEPH-

Thats great news!!! I've been so worried about you. What you've been doing over the last few days takes amazing strength.

You've been in my thoughts constantly. I'll call soon, I promise. I've been having a lot of trouble expressing myself lately.

I got some great pictures from PS1. I'll have Mugz post them soon

I miss you.

HUGZ,

LM

Originally posted by lavendermenace

STEPH-

Thats great news!!! I've been so worried about you. What you've been doing over the last few days takes amazing strength.

You've been in my thoughts constantly. I'll call soon, I promise. I've been having a lot of trouble expressing myself lately.

I got some great pictures from PS1. I'll have Mugz post them soon

I miss you.

HUGZ,

LM

i think that i will be o.k. i had a long conversation with shuga tonight and than i called EAP to get some help. what a relief that i can turn to someone else and say i need help, i am lost and i am confused.....

this week was not done because i am so strong, it was what had to be done. i could not sleep until i knew people were safe. especially those who worked for me. i felt helpless the other day, cause it happened and i was not there to help them get out of the building. i care for them all so deeply... after each conversation when i heard their voices, i cried.

i hope that you are o.k. keep the faith!

- This is to all the people of America. I wrote this for several reasons, these past few days I have been filled with many thoughts, prayers and emotions, good and bad, and I feel as if I should express my feelings and thoughts. Not only to speak my mind but in hopes to help us all in some way or another. God bless... -

- God Bless America -

America has been attacked, they destroyed a great piece of NYC, the Pentagon and many precious lives, but they missed America itself, what we are, and who we are. We are stronger, closer and more united now more than ever. This tragedy has caused Americans to be true Americans and beyond. This is now a hard and mournful time. But also at the same time we have become better and greater Americans, as individuals and as a nation. And I am damn proud to be an American. So proud. And I'm sure every single one of you are also. God Bless Americans.

This has been undeniably the most tragic, horrific occurrence to hit The United States Of America. Amazingly, us Americans, especially New Yorkers, has shown an incredible and almost suprising amount of strength, love, compassion and patriotism, of which I admire and am very proud of. Through all the attacks, shock and danger we have been through, America has somehow been all that. No one can get us down, these attacks were the most fierce America has been damaged by, but we are not fazed, we are stronger. Just goes to show what Americans are about and made of. United we stand, united we fall. These faceless cowardly fools has attacked the Earth's greatest nation, and whether they stand united or not, they will fall all together. These ugly thugs has done to Americans what no other person, group or event has had the power to do, they have made Americans closer and more loving toward each other better then any other way. We, New York, will build a much bigger, greater monument or building/s where the WTC rests in peace and show and laugh at these cowards. They will know once again and again we are unbreakable and undividable. These insects will be punished for there foolish actions on America. We are survivors and they shall not survive for long. God Bless America.

My deep condolences to all the friends and families that has lost a loved one during this hard time. We all wish all of you the best and God bless you. All of the lives stolen by these dirty criminals were all innocent  men, women and children. These innocent lives lost for a senseless and pointless reason. Not only have they murdered some of us, they have made an attack on our way of life, what we have and worked for. As all of you know, the death toll will reach the thousands. The relief efforts in lower Manhattan has been done by a tremendous amount of Fire Fighters, Police Officers, EMS, and ofcourse the many volunteers. All these people are such amazing heroes, selfless and brave human beings. Hundreds of NY's Finest and Bravest lost there own lives rescuing and helping other lives. That is the greatest thing in my opinion a person can do. They risked there lives in order to save others. We thank you so much. God Bless Our Heroes.

I myself did not lose any loved ones, but the loss of my own people is heartbreaking enough for me. I also heard about a certain girl I had gone to school with who had lost her father from one of the airplanes. My deep, deep condolences to her and the family. The terrorists have taken many of our lives, but they shall not now or ever take away your hope, freedom and our way of life. Most of the time we don't know why or understand it, but God has his ways. God works in ways we can't possibly understand. God has a time for everyone for when they go. "They are in a better place now." I hope to everyone with losses, that they understand and feel our love and condolences, not only in New York but the rest of America. Because America is just that right now, loved and united. God Bless Our Angels.

I can honestly say that this tragedy has also created and caused many good things for New York and the rest of our nation. Some very wonderful things have sprung from each of us. They tried to break us, but only bonded us tighter. They tried to kill us, but we are now more lively. This has caused Americans to care and love each other so much more then I thought possible. I am extremely proud of our America and especially New Yorkers. I am so proud to be one, to be a part of this, to live in this great, amazing nation, to live with the greatest people on this planet, to feel this love, to be American.

God Bless America.

Sincerely,

- Sean Ket -

email : seanket@nyc.com . aim screen name : seanket