Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Northern Alliance

I believe he's actually referring to the Northern Afghanistan Taliban resistance cell.

I'm sorry I don't have any info for you but I'll see if I can't find some on the net. I think there were news about them on Yahoo.

They just launched a minor offensive (minor in relation to everything else right now anyways). There's also news floating about regarding the death of Massod, their leader. I'm sure the larger news sites would have something.

Originally posted by xpander

I believe he's actually referring to the Northern Afghanistan Taliban resistance cell.

I'm sorry I don't have any info for you but I'll see if I can't find some on the net. I think there were news about them on Yahoo.

They just launched a minor offensive (minor in relation to everything else right now anyways). There's also news floating about regarding the death of Massod, their leader. I'm sure the larger news sites would have something.

oh... see if this helps

http://search.news.yahoo.com/search/news?p=northern+alliance&n=20&c=news

They're the opposition to the Taliban Government in the country. They only own about 10% of the country, and they just lost one of their important leader to assassination. They've been fighting a civil war against the Taliban for over a few years now. It looks like it's going to get much worse.