Clubplanet Nightlife Community

2 Friends of mine missing... Hundreds dead... A word from this AMERICAN!

I lost two very good friends that ARE stock brokers in the late WTC towers. The reason why I highlighted ARE is because they could still be alive. All I have to say to the Pakistanies and others that cheer on the downfall of the USA is this:

WE'RE coming bitches.... The reason why we haven't yet is because WE WANT YOU TO SUFFER and picture mushroom clouds outside your window every night before you go to sleep. UNTIL IT HAPPENS.

GROWLLLLLL!!!!!!!

AMERICA!!!! P.L.U.R. Peace Love Unity and RESPECT!

Ain't nobody gonna hold me down... OH NO... I've got to keep on MOVIN!

Originally posted by italiamale1977

WE'RE coming bitches.... The reason why we haven't yet is because WE WANT YOU TO SUFFER and picture mushroom clouds outside your window every night before you go to sleep. UNTIL IT HAPPENS.

GROWLLLLLL!!!!!!!

Many, many people are feeling this way. Who ever did this will get what they deserve.

Originally posted by italiamale1977

I lost two very good friends that ARE stock brokers in the late WTC towers. The reason why I highlighted ARE is because they could still be alive. All I have to say to the Pakistanies and others that cheer on the downfall of the USA is this:

GROWLLLLLL!!!!!!!

Your doing the right thing Jay-- there still is HOPE...

Im sorry about your friends... My brother was on the 56th floor of Tower 1... we didnt hear from him until 3 o'clock that afternoon... he ended up walking over the bridge to Brooklyn with the rest of the crowd.. he said he got out about 2 minutes before the 2nd Tower collapsed and thats when everyone started running.. he took the ferry over to Weehawken and we picked him up at a gas station.. he was covered with dirt and his feet were hanging out of his shoes from walking so much.. He was never so scared in his entire life.. but we're lucky to have him home.. scariest thing I ever had to go through :(

My comany was also on the 93rd floor of the first Tower... we still have not heard from anyone on the floor that showed up that day.. all week I had to answer phone calls from parents--friends--girlfriends--boyfriends--roomates.. etc. of people asking if we found out any information... Taking a phone call from a hysterical father repeating over and over again that his daughter SWORE she was going into work late and that she has to be alive was probably the most heartbreaking thing I ever witnessed..

BUT--there's still HOPE..... ;)

I hate those rag-headed bastards.....

Italia you have my sincerest condolences. I hope everyone is ok. I am missing a friend and former co-worker. We haven't heard from him since Monday. He just returned from his honeymoon. Let us all remember the loved ones lost and the brave people who are still putting their lives in danger in the rescue effort. To the guilty and the people celebrating this tragedy, know this WE WILL HAVE OUR DAY. As the slogan said after Pearl Harbor, The Sleeping Giant has Awaken.

Much love