Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What are the chances...

This might be a bad time to pose this question but just on my mind...

What do you think are the chances that someone (whether tied to OBL or not) might try to bomb a club in the US (particularly NYC)? And chances of (god forbid) succeeding?

I remember when Libya was the #1 enemy, that it had happened a few times, even (if I remember correctly) once somewhere in Europe

slim to none. Why would the bomb a night club? No offense or anything, but its kinda messed up to bring something like that up considering that we are all clubbers. I don't think these are the kind of terrorists that would take aim at civilian locations. They want to do the most damage, ie: pentagon, wtc, white house.... federal buildings. Just my thoughts...

NONE. A CLUB IN THE NYC WOULD NOT EVEN BE CONSIDERED AS A BOMB TARGET. IT HAS NO RELEVANCE TO US GOVERNMENT. ANY TYPE OF WAR MATTER DEALS WITH GOVERNMENT AND THE ONLY REASON THE WTC WAS TAKEN OUT WAS BECAUSE OF ITS GREAT IMPORTANCE. I DOUBT THEY WOULD NOW WHAT AN NYC CLUB IS.

Originally posted by t0nythelover

good chance, i know that in germany there was a terrorist attack on a nightclub in the 80's or early 90's. a nightclub would b a good place cuz its so blasphemous to hardcore muslims(girls dancing around half naked,gay people, drugs, etc.)

That's half true, i believe.

That club was visited many by US military personnels.