Clubplanet Nightlife Community

REMIX @ RIO Reviews?

attomic

The music was great as usual......the re-mix show usually is! However, I don't think Rio has caught on as a major venue yet? It was my first time, but I don't think I'll be in any hurry to go back. The club is pretty nice inside (standard scene), tight sound system, but the club was empty! No one showed up. My friends left and went to the beach, I stayed around to give the club a chance, but it never picked up.

**It has potential..............

I checked it out, and had a great time. The club was a little slow though. Set is very nice. Private little room in back of Dj booth, which was perfect to just chill out. Sound system was awesome. Plus, there was good music and good company (Nice to have finally met you Rudy! Sgtfury.... it was a very ejoyable evening.) I hope that more people decide to come out next time. Rio had great potential!

Originally posted by attomic

Its completely understandable that the turnout was low. I didnt have it in me to do anything because of everything that has been going on. Im sure most felt the same way. There is still a sick feeling in my stomach....:(

I feel the same way. it’s odd clubbing, and music has always been my salvation. now it all seems so trivial.. I also understand that life goes on, but damn. it’s going to be tuff to move forward.

peace, sobeton

I was originally debating whether or not to even go out.........but I couldn't sit around anymore I had to get out. I guess the majority choose to chill out at home.................to each his own. You could tell there was a negative vibe out on the town...........

I totally agree with you guys. The music @ Rio Friday night was excellent as usual. I have to say though that there was a point somewhere around 1:00am that the club had a pretty decent crowd. However, it did die down early. But, that is to be expected, considering the horrible events of last week, the terrible weather, and the location...it was not an easy place to find. I will say that the club had a good vibe to it, good sound system, nice setting and lighting, and even a train horn. LOL. :laugh:

I will definately be there to support the REMIX next time. :D

Originally posted by vanessa23

I checked it out, and had a great time. The club was a little slow though. Set is very nice. Private little room in back of Dj booth, which was perfect to just chill out. Sound system was awesome. Plus, there was good music and good company (Nice to have finally met you Rudy! Sgtfury.... it was a very ejoyable evening.) I hope that more people decide to come out next time. Rio had great potential!

its was nice to meet you to vanessa23, hope to see you again .

and chat more on the board