Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Diamonds, if u want it...

exitheadzzz

Im sure most of you already gotten it today, I got it at 6 today, blew it up to the world, song is nothing to go crazy over It brings mad memories back though, goin crazy bein with ur boys buggin balls getting hit with snow, insane. if you want it, miked713@aol.com

im blowing it up cause im sick of mp3whores, no more of this unreleased shit, thats mad gay, if your one of these geeks your gay. if a song is unreleased and sum1 sent it to u and said dont send it out, the producer dont want u 2 have it anyway so who the fuck are u to keep it and not send it to everyone else, stop being geeks, my $0.02

peace

-mike.d.d.d.d.d..d.d.d.

wawawaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Mike, ur about to get about 1932303 emails asking for this song but its all good.....

This track is the definition of cheese. Giving it out will only make peeps realize the cheese coming out of Draper's booth.....

But I agree with you 150% about people holding out on songs. IF you didnt make the song and have nothing to gain or lose by leaking it, why bother holding on and keeping it a secret? Maybe holding out and taunting others will make someone look cool or even important......If thats your mentality, then u need a quick reality check, music was meant to be played and enjoyed. Not locked away like some prized baseball card......

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by exitheadzzz

Im sure most of you already gotten it today, I got it at 6 today, blew it up to the world, song is nothing to go crazy over It brings mad memories back though, goin crazy bein with ur boys buggin balls getting hit with snow, insane. if you want it, miked713@aol.com

im blowing it up cause im sick of mp3whores, no more of this unreleased shit, thats mad gay, if your one of these geeks your gay. if a song is unreleased and sum1 sent it to u and said dont send it out, the producer dont want u 2 have it anyway so who the fuck are u to keep it and not send it to everyone else, stop being geeks, my $0.02

peace

-mike.d.d.d.d.d..d.d.d.

wawawaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Yo if you could send it to the entire AG cp group. that would be cool....If you are not on the group then who ever has it please send it to the entire group............

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by coogs78

Diamonds is probably the worst song i ever hear

You exit kids go around talking about it like its the greatest sng ever produced

its pure cheese at its worst and stop hating just because u dont have any good connects

my .02 cents

Here is my 2 cents...

One I have great connections but none for exit music, and two I've never heard the song so i want to hear it for all the hype..............

Good Looks on the song!! Finally Have it , after waiting a couple of months for it. IMHO it is coming out to late, should have surfaced when it was decent at EXIT. This track will be dead in a week GUARANTEED. But anyway thanks for letting this one out of the bag.

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by exitstar001

Yo saleen, thats a phat car..what exactly is it..a saleen what??

It is the Saleen S7

www.saleen.com

go to auto and click on S7

it goes for $375,000

All five that have been built have gone to racing teams...

the first major race they raced it in was the 12 hours of Sebring, it finished I belive 2nd...They have tons of orders but not enough cars....They are hand build on a frame that is buid in enland then shiipped here for all the rest of the parts....Its American horsepower, 0-60 under 4 secs, enough downforce that at 200mph you could drive it upside down and it would stick to the road... I saw it at the Javitz center and it was nexted to Ferraris and Bentleys, but the saleen made them look like shit....