Clubplanet Nightlife Community

bunka sat. night

pipdaddy

kirk was good, the people were pretty, drinks will flow...flow...flow..flow. it was just good to get away from the tv and see my people from the summer all alive and well. we really gotta work on getting jerzee to stay open past 2..

oh yeah..and i like jana's stairway

Originally posted by pipdaddy

kirk was good, the people were pretty, drinks will flow...flow...flow..flow. it was just good to get away from the tv and see my people from the summer all alive and well. we really gotta work on getting jerzee to stay open past 2..

oh yeah..and i like jana's stairway

Yeah, the 2 am thing has gotta go.....

It's nice to see that things are starting to get back to so kind of normalcy.

Yep..I went too for a friends b'day..had a really good time, the place was pretty packed. I loved when he played all of the song Moonshine since at the Djais closing party he only played it for a couple secs..and at the end when everyone started chanting USA, USA, USA...it gave me chills...that 3 oclock close should definitely come back..

Spygirl2..you were there??

:) :)

you went out and took drugs when people's lives hung in the balance?!?!?!!?

Don't get me wrong, going out is one thing to get your mind off of things, but getting wasted is another.

Oh the rescuers called and they said, thanks for the pills, nice head dick!!!!

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

i drank (cause getting wacked at bunka isnt my thing, not like its anyone's business)....but maybe some people wanted to escape reality in a different way by taking drugs....

not everyone can deal with devastating events sober.....sure it doesnt solve anything, but what can we do??? watch the news and cry everyday...... sorry, cant do that

id say its better than the people going out and shooting up mosques and jumpin' or killing Arabs on the streets....

i drank (cause getting wacked at bunka isnt my thing, not like its anyone's business)....but maybe some people wanted to escape reality in a different way by taking drugs....

not everyone can deal with devastating events sober.....sure it doesnt solve anything, but what can we do??? watch the news and cry everyday...... sorry, cant do that

id say its better than the people going out and shooting up mosques and jumpin' or killing Arabs on the streets....

I agree, thanks for your open mind!!!!! And I did have friends who decided to get whacked... and after we had many discussions about how we felt about everything, and it was rather enlightening!!!!!

Your a very smart person who knows when to not cause unwanted DRAMA!!!!

Hello

I was also at Bunkas on Sat night,

had to go out and release some stress aswell,

Overall I had a good time. Jana was amazing,

not to fond of her new song though, I liked

More than life better. The crowd was decent

and the music was ok a little too commercial for

me.

peace Mane

Originally posted by sum12nv

Everybody deals differently, so what. I would have been at Bunka having fun too, except I was sick. I can only watch so much tv and read so many articles. Yes, it's a tradegy and we all know that, but life will still go on.