Clubplanet Nightlife Community

NEW CLUB opening

Nickybarnes,

You ignorant fool! Do you know what you just said? You gotta think before you say something like that. Muslim people are not bad. They want the same things everyone wants in this world. It is the Islamic fundamentalists who have caused all this. They are to blame, and not the general population. If you want to help your country, don't show the rest of the world how ignorant you are. Instead, try to learn what this is about. Bombing the middle east is not going to solve the problem. It will start WWIII. And don't think the US isn't vulnerable to anymore attacks. That would be another foolish assumption.

it's THAT kind of attitude that got us to where we are today

do you even KNOW anybody in the armed forces, my best friend, i''ve known him my whole life, is gonna have to put is life on the line because of hatred just like yours

there are innocent people there, and here

the point, because i think you've missed it, is to STOP VIOLENCE, not start it

Originally posted by f0xyminx

it's THAT kind of attitude that got us to where we are today

do you even KNOW anybody in the armed forces, my best friend, i''ve known him my whole life, is gonna have to put is life on the line because of hatred just like yours

there are innocent people there, and here

the point, because i think you've missed it, is to STOP VIOLENCE, not start it

I am not trying to get into a yelling match here with anyone but there has to be a realization. If there were other ways other than more violence I would be all for them, but the truth is that there is not. Are we supposed to stand by and allow these terrorist acts to go unpunished... of course not. The violence can't stop, it is a cycle that is going to keep spinning until we kill everyone, the US included. I am just as opposed to war as anyone on this board, but at the same time I am pro-retaliation as well. My point is there is no clear cut solution, the world is not that way, there will never be society without war. It has been around since the beginning of civilization. Unfortunately there will be a lot of innocent people killed, not just American citizens, but many innocent Afghanistan people as well. The ruling government there is by no means a majority of the country, I think we as a country need to realize this before we go over there and kill anything that moves.