Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Does anybody know the name of the new vocal song by Jana?

imcd7671

I really don't mean to sound like arrogant prick, but how did you not think to at least mention that it was a remake of "stairway to heaven"?

Didn't you recognize the tune? :D

I guess its possible that you never heard the song before or never really cared to pay attention to it.....just wondering.

When she performed in Tampa, it was her last song and she made a comment about it being "very special" to her... maybe that will ring a bell.

And ob1... 1. Take My Heart was Zhana. 2. Have you heard this remake? Listen if you have a chance... it's quite different when Robert Plant isn't singing it. :)

Originally posted by tp1128

When she performed in Tampa, it was her last song and she made a comment about it being "very special" to her... maybe that will ring a bell.

And ob1... 1. Take My Heart was Zhana. 2. Have you heard this remake? Listen if you have a chance... it's quite different when Robert Plant isn't singing it. :)

tp1128,

Whoops...shows what I know.....I just remember writing down jana - take my heart.....as a song to dl....dont remember even from where.....dont even have the track....probably cause I had the wrong artist.........

as far as the "stairway to heaven" remake....wasnt trying to insult......just wondering.

Yes I've heard the remake many times......you're right about it not sounding like Robert Plant but I guess for me I couldn't go without noticing........I had my classic rock days back in 8th grade.:D

Originally posted by ob1

I really don't mean to sound like arrogant prick, but how did you not think to at least mention that it was a remake of "stairway to heaven"?

Didn't you recognize the tune? :D

I guess its possible that you never heard the song before or never really cared to pay attention to it.....just wondering.

um.... See i was alittle drunk so i really don't remeber that well. But i'm pretty sure now it was not stairway to heaven and the song was good. But i would like to listen to it again to make sure i was not hearing things. And you are right I never really paid too much attention to her music.

Originally posted by ob1

tp1128,

Whoops...shows what I know.....I just remember writing down jana - take my heart.....as a song to dl....dont remember even from where.....dont even have the track....probably cause I had the wrong artist.........

as far as the "stairway to heaven" remake....wasnt trying to insult......just wondering.

Yes I've heard the remake many times......you're right about it not sounding like Robert Plant but I guess for me I couldn't go without noticing........I had my classic rock days back in 8th grade.:D

Hey sorry... I wasn't trying to be an ass or anything. I had those classic rock days in 8th grade too. haha Anyhow, Take My Heart is actually labeled online as Jana in many instances, so it's not a huge deal anyhow.

:blank: Josh :blank:

Guest saleen351

We can all bet when her stairway to heaven hits the radio it will be big in the commercial scene, but more then life is her best work. I really like the stairway to heaven...