Clubplanet Nightlife Community

how much does the commute suck

pipdaddy

i live in jersey city and a usual 45 minute bus ride through the lincoln tunnel took me 3 hours today. i guess i have to resort to taking the path which is a bisg pain in the ass- taking the bus to the path, then the path train and then subway. guess i should be happy to work in midtown though and to be alive!

In search of a new elaborate residence in downtown Manhattan for the last couple of months, I've been splitting my time between living in Soho and at home with the family in Northern NJ. Obviously, I elected being with my family this past week but unfortunately dealt with a 3.5 hour commute this morning myself, and let me tell you the time spent in the tunnel will not be regarded as one of my fondest memories. I truly do not fear death, but the mere thought of having to face it in such a helpless situation makes me sick! These dirty smelly krusty bearded towel headed red dotted camel jockeying Arab scumbags will pay, yes, THEY WILL PAY!!! THEY'RE ALL A BUNCH OF FUCKERS!!!

On a different topic, THE GREAT ONE is curious as to whether or not his newly ALLIED guidettes would go so far as to put me up in their homes - specifically the same beds they'd be sleeping in, although we certainly wouldn't be getting any sleep if I was there - if I somehow become homeless??? Please explain in detail how you'd accomadate for and take care of me???

-CEG