Clubplanet Nightlife Community

"in" Fridays, World Saturdays & S.i.n. Sundays

First, I want to thank all you NJ people for making my Sundays so successful this summer at the Surf. The winter is now here and this is when the true fun begins. I just want to let everyone know where they can check me out this winter.

Fridays = join me each and every Friday at Joeys in Clifton. Believe me when I tell you this will be the trendiest party in North Jersey when I am done with it. Resident DJ Kirk Lopez (surf club sundays & hunka bunka saturdays) join my A1 bar staff for "IN" Fridays. Every last Friday I am proud to present "MUZIK" a party about sound. There will be a guest DJ every last Friday. September 28th, Denny Tsettos.

Saturday = need I say more. World Night Club right in the heart of Times Square. Resident DJ Denny Tsettos joins Ted the Dillinger in the VIP room for the most talked about party in Manhattan. There I will be in charge of all the NJ promoters as well as working behind the bar.

Sundays = The tri-state areas most re-known Sunday party. Resident DJ Mike Rizzo and surprise guest DJs weekly. If u want to go out on Sunday night this is where u will find everyone. Sundays are S.I.N. (Service Industry Night) Sundays, all bartenders, waiters, waitresses and beauty salon personnel can present their pay stub and enter free and drink for $3 all night.

FOR GUEST LIST INFO U CAN E-MAIL ME AT: stigeleiro_1999@yahoo.com

Thanks and I will see everyone this winter.

Yo stigelerio what up.

I'll be at Joeys the 29th.

I got a question for you about World. Saturday oct 6th it's my birthday party and I plan on taking a bus with about 30-40 heads, but you know that sometimes that can be a prob with everybody getting in when going out with a large # like that.

Is there anything you can do for me to asure me that my whole party will get in.

Thanks.