Clubplanet Nightlife Community

attn: phrank

staceyg5

Stacey, all I have to say is WOW! Lust is really coming through with bringing talent from the West Coast. Something nobody seems to do all that often here in S.Fla. Soulstice puts on a great show. Live band. Dj. Horns...you name it! From house to downtempo. Straight up smooooooth sounds. Their set during the conference was nothing less of fantastic.

I'll be there. U? Anyone else?

This is almost like talking behind somebody's back!!! :tongue:

Since we are "talking amongst ourselves" down here. I am working EXTREMELY hard to book Farina & Migs (on different dates of course). I will have Diz from Chicago real soon and Andrew Macari from Hula Groove in L.A. as well, most likely in November. Farina & Migs are bigger money but I would almost empty my personal account to play with them and/or have them at one of my events! Farina is as cool as his Mushroom Jazz CD's and I finally got the chance to meet Migs in March; what a laid bacck guy! They must put "cool" in the water out there!

And as always.. guest list for my new CP pals!

Now THAT'S what I'm talking about. Is there a frequent miles plan i can get on to get me back and forth from Miami to Boca? :)

Finally someone's getting the cojones to bring down some SERIOUS West Coast Talent. First Wyatt, now Soulstice and hopefully Farina and Migs. Whew!! That's some good stuff. Now Vaughan, I know that Farina commands a lot of dough, but I can tell you this...that man will bring in A LOT of people. And if I had the money, I'd even chip in myself to bring him down. That's how sick his sets are. Sick I tell ya! :cool: