Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Danny Howells @ Buzz!!!

millele

hey millele,

yeah, it's me...)

I'd love to see DH again. Who else is playing with him at Buzz? And at Vinyl? Are you def going up to NYC for the NYC show?

I can get to NYC much easier, so I might just have to go to that show on 10/13...but Im weighing all my options

it's a1steak!!! hi! :):):)

mmm, nothing's really definite yet. prolly won't know exactly til the day before. it's how it always works, right? ;)

Originally posted by a1wave

hey millele,

yeah, it's me...)

I'd love to see DH again. Who else is playing with him at Buzz? And at Vinyl? Are you def going up to NYC for the NYC show?

I can get to NYC much easier, so I might just have to go to that show on 10/13...but Im weighing all my options

I thought he was better than just alright back in June, but I've heard widely varying opinions about that night about both DH and Deep Dish. And it seems that people invariably say that they either were digging DH and not DD, or that they weren't feeling DH but were loving DD. I loved that whole night right up until my weakling friends dragged me out shortly after 7. And Danny's Labor Day set was really good (and he dropped some breaks).

yeh, i don't know what to do about this one either. . .

me and lizzie were complaining, how could you ever go back to a hour set by Danny Howells when you've expereienced the 10 hr one? I dunno, maybe we'll do like Millie (cragee girl) and go to both!

Was the Labor Day set the first time Danny put breaks into his set? I'm surprise he hasn't done it before. he did it really well! I loved that shit around 3, 4 am when the progessiveness gets tired. . .

Originally posted by scratchapella

when the progessiveness gets tired. . .

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

ack! proggy doesn't GET tired, girl. are we gonna have a smackdown?!?!?! :D

nope, i hadn't heard DH do that either, but prior to labor day, i'd only heard him once before, at DD/DH.

c'mon, c'mon - do both nights!!!! i think i've rallied a few of the naughties to do both as well!!!!! :):):)

Hell YEAH I'm doing both! Danny warm-up at Buzz and delivery in NYC!

Nah, he dropped some breaks July 4th too.

Listening to Seb Fontaine Live @ Passion NYE 2000 right now - GREAT bangin bangin set!

Can't wait to see Seb again...last time I saw him was when he opened up for Richie Hawtin at Buzz.

Originally posted by Kuro

I read a rumor that Danny will be doing a 4 hour set at Buzz. It's no marathon, but it'll be nice nonetheless.

No longer a rumor. It's on the latest Buzz e-mail:

FRIDAY, OCTOBER 12, 2001: RENAISSANCE PRESENTS DANNY HOWELLS

Regular Admission: $12 before 11 p.m. | $15 after 11 p.m.

|| The Renaissance CD Tour presents ||

DANNY HOWELLS << extended 4-hour DJ set >> || www.dannyhowells.com | Renaissance | Nocturnal Frequencies | 7PM & Jackpot, UK ||

|| also on this night ||

OMID 16B || Alola | Yoshitoshi, UK ||

DJ DARA || Moonshine | Breakbeat Science | Planet of the Drums, NY ||

FREAKY FLOW || Obscene Underground | Placebo Records, Toronto ||