Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hey, whatever happened to Cat Stevens??

tribal

didnt he go all ultra-muslim some time ago? i wonder if he has been all this time. and another thought, it seems very likely, that Gen. Musharaf of Pakistan will be assassinated. i wouldnt want to be in his shoes right now. too bad, he is trying to do the right thing.

last time i saw an interview with him, i learned that cat stevens still lives in the UK. he still practices Islam. he has no problem with music itself, ppl who make music, or the music of his former life. the BS of the music industry is one of the main reasons why he stopped doing gigs. also, he insists that making music, with all of the time required for practice, theory, playing out, etc, is not a very effecient way to praise god. being wealthy enuf to never have to work again, he has retired from music and devoted his life to god (allah). he says the simple life does not leave much room for a music career.

cool for him. bad for his fans!

:cool: "if you want to sing out, sing out/ if you want to be free, be free./ well, theres a million ways to go./ you know that there are." :cool: