Clubplanet Nightlife Community

question about TWIRL

so here is the deal. im suppose to be goin to TWIRL this saturdays for a friends b-day. it was her idea to go but now she heard that the crowd is mostly gay and now she is not sure if she wants to go. is this true, is the crowd mostly gay, cause the only thing that i heard was that it was a phat party....somebody please help...thanx!

trust me...the crowd i not gay...trust me...if you dont believe me...go over to te VIP boards and look at pics of me inside the club....some hotties chill out there...you would have to leave your girl to "go to the bathroom" a little more often than you do...

ok one more question.....me and one other person are only 20 but we both have id for 21 (damn october birthdays)....and everybody else that is comin is btwn 21-23....ya think tha ti will have a problem gettin in...i always to out to other places (SACI< OHM(whenit was good), HUSH, SPA...ETC.).....so what do u guys think?

Originally posted by highmay

bro they are straight up hard asses on IDs...

your girl better be a knockout and a half or they wont even think twice...

well first i dont hang out with ugly people.....LOL.....and 2nd i heard that as long as u show them somethin that they will let me in....i go to every other place.....anybody else wanna shine some sunshine on my rainy parade?

:confused::blank::(

Originally posted by nightlifeunder

bouncers at new parties are always rough but then relax over time... Hmm How old are you Highmay??? have you been there.. :)

well what does that mean?......o god i hope i get in its my friends b-day and i dont want to ruin it....i hate havin a b-day so late in the year.....hey and if anything money talks?-----LOL----o how i luv to use that green stuff.....so anybody else have some stuff to tell me about gettin into this place,,,,and what is the dress code..can i wear nice jeans? thanks for all the info people!

Bro....as long as you have a real lisense u should be ok...Its the shitty fakes that they give a problem with..

They are kinda strict, but if you dont have problems getting in anywhere else, you shouldnt have problems there either......

See ya Saturday

-Andy

Saturdays are definetely not gay at Twirl. I would highly suggest attending though. I think this weekend there is a benefit for disaster victims, not certain though. Check vip for more info. As usual, open bar from 10-11 so get there early to avoid the open bar lines. I'm going to try and make it out there. Yo Highmay, I think you should work the doors and let all the hotties in, you be the judge. See ya

I would have to say Twirl is more dressy then not and not real clubby. Guys all have black or dark pants on and nice shirts, some sleeveless. And the girls, well they just look awesome!!

Like someone else said, check out VIP and look at some of the pics to get an idea. Especially that sexy guy Smokey, LOL!! LOL!!

Originally posted by ghb2001

I would have to say Twirl is more dressy then not and not real clubby. Guys all have black or dark pants on and nice shirts, some sleeveless. And the girls, well they just look awesome!!

Like someone else said, check out VIP and look at some of the pics to get an idea. Especially that sexy guy Smokey, LOL!! LOL!!

Pete u r such a dork

:laugh::hey:

INSTEAD OF BEING HARDASSES.

Just show up there neat and clean. ;)

The cause is what is important here.. any problems at the door ask for Donny , Bob or Brandie at the door...

We are informing the door staff that its not cool to turn people away this week.

also

Thanks little Kittie,

To those short on cash or just want to do more...

Have someone in your family or a local business donate your admission! They can write the check to the charity below and this way two people can feel good! You are also welcome to ( Like Miss Kittie) collect donations on behalf of the charity and bring it with you to the club and thiose people will support in spirit even if they cant be there...

CHECKS (donations) will be accepted at Twirl for admission the next two Saturdays!

Make check payable to

Uniformed Firefighters Association W + C Fund

$20 per person donation..

Both Personal and business checks will be accepted!

Lets do some good guys!

Twirl

208 west 23rd Street

Between 7th and 8th ave

open bar for all 10-11pm

Originally posted by mugwump

oh yea..

the dress code thing..

(sigh)

oh well..

(Counts coins in jar to buy some "UNclubby" clothes for next weekend.)

Listen it's a good cause..

so if I have to change WHO I AM by going out and buying some GQ getup I'll do it..!

(bites lip):(

DAMM RIGHT!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by nightlifeunder

INSTEAD OF BEING HARDASSES.

Just show up there neat and clean. ;)

The cause is what is important here.. any problems at the door ask for Donny , Bob or Brandie at the door...

We are informing the door staff that its not cool to turn people away this week.

YEEEAAAYY!

(Mugz dusts off favorite potato sack and wipes mud off of his cardboard box shoes)

Originally posted by fuclubkidd

so here is the deal. im suppose to be goin to TWIRL this saturdays for a friends b-day. it was her idea to go but now she heard that the crowd is mostly gay and now she is not sure if she wants to go. is this true, is the crowd mostly gay, cause the only thing that i heard was that it was a phat party....somebody please help...thanx!

Your friend's not crazy or anything- it used to be a gay club until a few yrs ago. And not the pretty gay boys either! It was a wack party... good thing someone finally put the space to good use!