Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ill shit...

atomicapples

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah i went to a wedding.. damn. food was horrible, i didnt even drink or do anything, went to the after party as well... not to good either. anyway wanna take dance lessons with me? after this, since i was sober at the wedding i noticed that when i slow dance i look like a robot.. so i wanna go take lessons you down?

Originally posted by dgmodel

yeah i went to a wedding.. damn. food was horrible, i didnt even drink or do anything, went to the after party as well... not to good either. anyway wanna take dance lessons with me? after this, since i was sober at the wedding i noticed that when i slow dance i look like a robot.. so i wanna go take lessons you down?

i was going to have Bherl's jess teach me.. i fix her computer, she teachs me to dance, slow, tango, all that oldschool shit.... all the romantic shit... -=)

Hey Mr. Apples,

Yeah i know what you mean. When I tell people i want that car they look at me like i'm weird. I think that car is soooooooooooooo Hot. And you cant beat that price. For $35,000, you can get the car hooked up lovely. People are taking it for granted. It takes off just as fast as a firebird. The power and speed it holds is orgasmic and it is sooo Kute. I know that everyone tells me that my first car should not be new, but I have to have that car. I am paying off my bills right now so that i can buy it for my birthday next year. You'll probably get it before me, so i cant wait to go riding around with you. Just one question, are you a stick shift kind of guy? I want stick shift, but i need practice driving stick.

Originally posted by atomicapples

yo when i get that shit we go cruise, you are the only person who likes it, everyone i know dont want me to get it, but fuck it.. im not getting it for them.. im getting it for myself... not even my moms like it.. fuck it... me and you baby... with 2002 wrx, aspen white, with the following mods : injen intake, apex exhaust, hks blowoff valve, zero sports front mount intercooler, turbonotics t3/t4 turbine, hks wastegate, set of recaro bucket seats, all the blitz goodies (gauges), syms suspension 2 inch drop, brembo big brakes upgrade, syms pistons, syms crank shafts, 17 inch advan RG in bronze 17x7 53+ offset wrapped with 225/45/17 yokohamas...

damn i can go on for days... im soo excited (i dont think i have all that money to do all that... but DG if i get the second job... YES~!~!~! all that shit is on onto the car...)

hellz yes, stickshift, no more automatics... i can teach you hot to driv e stick.. i'll teach you how to drive stick on dgmodels car...

Sounds like a plan. Seriously. We should all bless your new ride when you get it and when i get mine we'll do the same. Do you have a car already? This will be my first. I kinda like the fact that its not advertised alot. That means less people will have it. I want to be one of few that drives around in the illest car. We can even start our own auto club. just for Fly hooked up wrx drivers.

HAHAHAHHA! We, of course will be the King and Queen of the club. Dg, can be our Prince, Actually he can be my Prince. If he's up for it. And if he can handle me being in charge for a while. ;)

hellz yes, stickshift, no more automatics... i can teach you hot to driv e stick.. i'll teach you how to drive stick on dgmodels car...

No prob. Ill let her practice but my car is TIPTRONIC no clutch poncho... so wont do any good...

Originally posted by chula22

HAHAHAHHA! We, of course will be the King and Queen of the club. Dg, can be our Prince, Actually he can be my Prince. If he's up for it. And if he can handle me being in charge for a while. ;)

I thought I already was your Prince Charming Chula Bebe???

what a let down...

BTW apples: im the only one out of all your friends (yeah both of them) that encourages you to get this car... so stop hatin' on me saying that i dont like the fuckin car. i told you i like the car.. and said its even hotter with the STI options dick...

You are my prince charming sweety. But I need you to become my prince of my heart. You dig? And I know you dont hate on our car dg sweety. I bet you'll fall in love once you are behind the wheel of mine or Mr. Apples wrx. especially if i on your lap. HAHAHAH!

Good AfterNoon Mr.Apples. How are?

I thought I already was your Prince Charming Chula Bebe???

what a let down...

BTW apples: im the only one out of all your friends (yeah both of them) that encourages you to get this car... so stop hatin' on me saying that i dont like the fuckin car. i told you i like the car.. and said its even hotter with the STI options dick...

OKay I wont argue with you on that. To each his own and you will be my own, which means you will fall in love with the luxury of my wrx. Hey we can always soup it up for you. Through in a few japanese restaurant menus and some chopsticks as hangers on the rearview. And maybe even through in some japanese toons.

ANd how about this? I dress up like a little anime or china doll.

What do you say prince? Will you sit on my lap and enjoy the ride?

Hey where is Mr. Apples?

LMAO!!!

Aiight... but i doubt ill fall in love with the Subie... its a nice car dont get me wrong... but im a fan of Japanese luxury cars ACURA LEXUS, or German sports ars CLK, AUDI... but to each they're own... aiight...

LMAO!!!

Aiight... Im Yours youre a good sales woman...

Muah!!!

Well its easy to be a good sales woman when you have a customer that is so willing and open to buy. You may just be my first purchaser. Are you willing to pay the price for what I have to offer you?

as long as youre up front with me and there are no hidden fees... I dont haggle, I dont Negotiate its always either Yes or No with me...

I like that. A straight foward type of guy. You're the best kid. MUAHZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

I will work out an agreement plan or shall I say lease? Because depending on how your payments flow in, we will see if your lease should be renewed or if you should be evicted HAHAHAHA. But in either case I will have it worked up for you by December 2nd. Is this agreeable?

Fair Enough...

However I need it in Triplicate, 1. Myself, 2. Tax Attorney, 3.copy that we both shall sign together...

Understandable, But understand this..Only the signee(which is you) may reek the benefits of this agreement. There is no third party benefits available with this package.