Clubplanet Nightlife Community

FREAKY SHIT. Anyone seen this?

Originally posted by wallflour

I read something on the news about how that cover got pulled from the presses (or from the stores) after the attack took place

that and numerous movies about terrorist

attacks and suchhave been held back from

release - example -that new flick with

arnold Swertz(you get the point) isn't

being released. As far the album cover

goes I don't see it as being freaky - if

you did a search you would find thousands

of references to the trade centers being bombed.

Just coincidence I.M.O.

Sci

Originally posted by cmb1975

I had a eerily familiar dream about 3 or 4 nights before....

I thought it was a real newscast that I had seen on CNN. I was flipping channels when I came across a map of the USA and Canada w/ "AIR CANADA HIJACKING" across the screen. I also saw the canandian flag next to the writting.

Underneath was a red arrow pointing to the east coast. I remembered saying to myself that it's been awhile since a plane been hijacked.

When the attacks took place I told my coworker that it had to be the AIR CANADA plane that was hijacked the night before.

I didn't realize it was a dream until I found out it was a United Airlines and AA planes.

Another kinda weird thing. In the past maxim, Sept. 2001 theirs two references to terrorism/blowing up skyscrapers.

pg 168: Let's hope America's enemies tune in to this drama about the inner workings of the CIA. Reason: It's tough to blow up a skyscraper when your lulled to sleep by endless shots of nondescript spies.....

pg 183: ODDS there will be a major terrorist attack on U.S. soil 8:1

Suprised me when I was reading it today.

Guest tilly

and I thought that I was clairvoyant when I was telling the bathroom attendant at Windows of the World labor day weekend to keep smiling cause you never know what might come your way the very next minute. I told her that someone could walk through that door and hand her a $100 just because and that her whole life can change in an instant so keep up the wonderful attitude.