Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Murali...?

john_michael0494

Went there once. Its actually an Italian restaurant during the day and on the weekends (Fri & Sat) the turn it into kinda sorta a "loungie" place where they place some house music.

Not exactly my cup of tea, but its an Ok place to go. There isnt really enough space to dance since between the tables and the bar area there really isnt space left for anything else.

I also have no idea if they actually have a DJ or if they just put something on their CD player or whatnot, I mean, I couldnt find him. My bet is he/she was in the womens bathroom DJ'ing from there, since I didnt see anyone DJ'ing and he sure wasnt in the mens room and I asked a guy who worked what was deal with the DJ and he didnt know.

Originally posted by raver_mania

Pretty funny that its an Italian restaurant...Murali is an Indian name.

Hmmm....the only place I've seen a bathroom DJ is (was, R.I.P) Twilo.

*sniff* alas, that is no more!

That bathroom DJ kinda weirded me out. I couldn't believe my eyes the first time I saw it. What was his name? DJ Shitbreak?

:D

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

Dammit Shady! I'm peeing my pants laughing!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: You should come with a warning label, dude...

My mom sews my name into the label of all my shirts. Does that count? :D

Vixenfoxxy, my mom says it's ok to hang out with you. But she says you need to get that peeing thing checked out by a doctor. She's afraid you'll ruin the furniture. :tongue:

i know exactly everything that you want to know . . .

i'm personally good friends with the peeps that promote that place, it's now oblivion . . .

to be honest with all of you, i've never been there before . . .

it's basically the cafe asia crowd that migrated there . . .

all pinoys in that place, which happen to be all my friends from oxon hill . . .

raf and rick promote the joints . . .