Clubplanet Nightlife Community

how deep is your....

barvybe

Originally posted by SPYGIRL2

A roll of quaters is pretty deep......

lmao....

just incase you and golden are actually entertaining this idea... i was just kidding. i have an average belly button... lol... roll quarters is pretty fuckin' disgusting.. that shit is type huge.. imagine???? :confused: :confused:

Originally posted by dgmodel

lmao....

just incase you and golden are actually entertaining this idea... i was just kidding. i have an average belly button... lol... roll quarters is pretty fuckin' disgusting.. that shit is type huge.. imagine???? :confused: :confused:

I hope not......That is REALLY not appealing sounding. How about one quarter?????

Originally posted by seamus9009

belly button piercings are definitely for GIRLS only.... and if you have an outtie, check out the girl on the cover of the new MAXIM magazine--she has a pierced outtie... it looks kinda weird, but whatever--it's still hot.

Maxim is some good stuff........Stuff isn't too bad either, a little raunchier.:tongue::eek::D;):tongue:

lol... okay...

Ill be wearing a belly shirt showing off my dime piece , and my sisters razzle dazzle neon spandex from the eighties, along with Timberland boots, and ill be fashioning a mullet... when you see me just tap my shoulder and introduce yourself...

LMAO!!!!!!!

But are you sure I'll be able to pick you out, I mean neon spandex is on the way back in!!!!!!! So hard to find a good mullet these days....You might have to hook me up with stylist:laugh:

ask for Dante at super cuts, and just go into any G+G or Fashion Bug... Neon Spandex never went out of style there...

if you have any problems, let me now ill go with you so you can get the V.I.Pimp discount... that whole whopping 10% you can get your self some tube socks to match or something... aiight???

ask for Dante at super cuts, and just go into any G+G or Fashion Bug... Neon Spandex never went out of style there...

if you have any problems, let me now ill go with you so you can get the V.I.Pimp discount... that whole whopping 10% you can get your self some tube socks to match or something... aiight???

Nice, it's deal:D

LOL!!! imagine??? what are you talking about i wear these kinds of outfits all the time... no stares really... only old ladies jocking my hot bod...

Only if they have blue, pink, or purple hair.....What's with old ladies and the funky colors?????