Twirl Benefit Party Saturday

DaVe

We hope you can make it out to this...

Twirl

http://www.clubplanet.com/clubsearch/event.asp?cdid=3846

NYC Firefighters Widow & Childrens Fund Benefit

Saturday, September 22, 2001

$20 donation

Sponsored by Clubplanet, VIPGuestlist, Nightclub City, EZDreamer, and Sicktracks. 100% of all door proceeds go directly to the charity. All the DJs are donating their skills, door personnel are working for free, and there are no guestlists or comps. Let's show what good the NYC nightlife community can do.

Cash, personal and business checks (donations) will be accepted at Twirl for admission Saturday night. Make check payable to: Uniformed Firefighters Association Widow and Childrens Fund

Short on cash? Why not have a family member or local business donate your admission? Have them write a check to the charity above!

Want to do more? Collect money on behalf of the charity above and bring with you to the club. A free drink ticket will go to those that donate $40 or more extra.

DJ Lineup:

- Peter Schwinge (Drop Records)

- Russ Reign (ld30)

- Justin Time (ld30)

- SpoonyD (Leisure Society)

- DJ Divine (Divine Force Productions)

- David Christopher (Headrush Music)

- TM

- DJ Tait

Night: Playpen Saturdays thrown by Linn Thomas ( http://www.thomastime.com )

Charity Night for NYC Firefighters Widow & Childrens Fund

Cover: $20 donation. Open Bar from 10pm - 11pm.

Door: NYC trendy. Door by Rachel Talon and Joey Joey

Scene: Dance/Clubber

Music: House, R&B, hip-hop, classic disco, pop lounge

DJs: (see above)

No guestlists for tonight. $20 donation.

Thanks for your support.

I'll be there and I encourage everyone on this message board to do the same. until now, we have all enjoyed the luxury of partying without thought or consequence. But the world is different now, and we have a responsibility to step up and contribute what we can to this awesome recovery effort.

Just two weeks ago, I was writing Mayor Guiliani angry letters regarding his club/drug policies. I was explaining to him that ravers are a peaceful, responsible subculture - that we represent the best of New Yorkers. This tragedy demands our attention and effort. Please - go to Twirl. All you promoters, organize more benefits. I know I'll help in any way I can.

:heart:

Originally posted by mugwump

werd..

I'll try and make it this time..

though I'm still coughing and sneezing..

but I'll drag my sick ass over there if at least to simply donate some $$ and hang out for a short time!!

aaaaaa-chooooooo..

(sniff-snort)

umm..sorry..

*wipes nose

Hey...im sick too...but im going...Ive been hackin up both lungs since last weekend!!!!

Originally posted by pkern

I'll be there and I encourage everyone on this message board to do the same. until now, we have all enjoyed the luxury of partying without thought or consequence. But the world is different now, and we have a responsibility to step up and contribute what we can to this awesome recovery effort.

Just two weeks ago, I was writing Mayor Guiliani angry letters regarding his club/drug policies. I was explaining to him that ravers are a peaceful, responsible subculture - that we represent the best of New Yorkers. This tragedy demands our attention and effort. Please - go to Twirl. All you promoters, organize more benefits. I know I'll help in any way I can.

:heart:

Ill be there....obviously.....

Well Said Pkern..See ya sat:)

yea im goin too...its my friends b-day and i wanna support the WTC fund....my neighbor was in that horrible tragedy and nobody has seen her since...RIP....so i definetly have to go....im only 20(21 in october)...but im goin to try and get in considerin that its such a good cause and it hit so close to home and luckily i convinced my friend to go there 4 her b-day celebration (if it can even b called that at such a saddening time)....so if i get in i will see u all there...(everybody cross ur fingers 4 me please!);):D:cool: