Clubplanet Nightlife Community

anybody know if kurt angel is alright??????

msoprano

Originally posted by msoprano13

i dont think that they would take it as far as it went........it turned my stomach

It's a taped show(Tuesdays) and I haven't heard anything about him being hurt... just checked a wrestling site and there was no word on it, so I think he's just selling the injury for the PPV this weekend.

Originally posted by roninmess

It's a taped show(Tuesdays) and I haven't heard anything about him being hurt... just checked a wrestling site and there was no word on it, so I think he's just selling the injury for the PPV this weekend.

i really hope so............i just think that it was taken to far by what was being said and how all the wrestlers were in the back waiting for him to go into the ambulance

remember when Owen Hart died, they said it was real. If this guy was paralyzed tonight they would of said it was real, after it happened austin just stood there lookin like he was gonna do it again, its all a show, which means if austin seriously broke his neck he would of not just stood there with a moronic look on his bald ass ugly mug of his, its bullshit.

Originally posted by msoprano13

i really hope so............i just think that it was taken to far by what was being said and how all the wrestlers were in the back waiting for him to go into the ambulance

it was def fake. like exitheadzzz said, if he was really hurt, jim ross or michael cole woulda said somethin, let u know it wasnt part of the show. when chyna got hurt, i think at the royal rumble, when she supposedly re-injured her neck, they went through the same stuff. it looked so real, and they made it all seem so serious, stretchers, emt's, all the refs, and people from the back, but it wasnt real at all. kurt angle is more than likely fine, but they are hyping people up for the pay-per-view, cuz now more people are gonna buy Unforgiven to see what happened with kurt and whether he will wrestle or not.