Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who Needs A Dj?

New York's #1 "Party Igniter" is looking to make your party, wedding or club a huge success. Willing to travel. Have own equipment. Prices very reasonable. Check out DJ CHiP’s Web Sites by clicking one of the following links or copy and pasting:

DJ CHIP'S WEBSITE

OR

ANOTHER DJ CHIP SITE

Club Experience:

Cocktail Room – NYC, NY

Night Flash – Queens, NY

Skylark Lounge – Queens, NY

After Five Night Club – Queens, NY

Demarara’s (Planet 28) – NYC, NY

Royston’s – Brooklyn, NY

CJ’s Bar and Grill – NYC, NY

Club 50 – Queens, NY

Astoria Manor – Queens, NY

Anton’s – Queens, NY

DJ CHiP

:cool:

Originally posted by xtcgspot

wait a minute....im DJ Ignite!!! im the friggin #1 party IGNITER!!!

DAMMIT!!!!

Yeah, but it says you're from Jersey. DJ Chip clearly stated that he is NY's #1 party igniter. I don't think it would be a good idea to have a DJ battle, because that would simply be too much igniting in one night.

Originally posted by heretic909

Yeah, but it says you're from Jersey. DJ Chip clearly stated that he is NY's #1 party igniter. I don't think it would be a good idea to have a DJ battle, because that would simply be too much igniting in one night.

i guess ur right...i dont pay attention to details. so i guess he can remain ny's #1 "party igniter", and i'll just keep holdin it down for the jerz.

and a battle def would be too much to take....all that ignition goin on, we'd burn the place down. hehe, alcohol would have to be banned from the venue, for fear of combustion.

i guess ur right...i dont pay attention to details. so i guess he can remain ny's #1 "party igniter", and i'll just keep holdin it down for the jerz.

and a battle def would be too much to take....all that ignition goin on, we'd burn the place down. hehe, alcohol would have to be banned from the venue, for fear of combustion.

hahah, yea....by the time we turned the turntables on we would all have to be running out of the building. But we could wear flame retardant clothes and have fire blankets all over the place. I doubt it will come down to that though. :D

peace out

gianni

Originally posted by ggfella4

hahah, yea....by the time we turned the turntables on we would all have to be running out of the building. But we could wear flame retardant clothes and have fire blankets all over the place. I doubt it will come down to that though. :D

peace out

gianni

yeah, i think we're takin this too far now, huh?

Well one of you igniting fools needs to get your ass over here and ignite my cigarette since I can't find my lighter. Oh wait, nevermind. Thank god for gas stoves. :D

And what did we say about party igniter DJ battles, hmmm? Too much igniting in one place. But it will give meaning to that "roof is on fire" track.

Originally posted by trancend

xtcgspot...im nj's #1 party igniter, well battle next time

u aint shit!!! maybe next time if u dont have to leave early to drive ur aunt to the friggin airport or some shit...or as long as u can keep track of where ur car is....then we'll get it on!! until then...i am NJ's #1 "PARTY IGNITER"!!!

SO THERE!!

u aint shit!!! maybe next time if u dont have to leave early to drive ur aunt to the friggin airport or some shit...or as long as u can keep track of where ur car is....then we'll get it on!! until then...i am NJ's #1 "PARTY IGNITER"!!!

SO THERE!!

wow this has definitely been taken too far lol, next time we meet up i WILL ignite all your asses though :eek::D