Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Bush's Address to the nation

attomic

I must say that I have never heard such a strong speech as I did last night from George Bush. It made me want to kick some ass. :biggun: And to see the kind of support he is getting from the entire country is almost unbelievable. It is almost weird to see the Congress so united. I feel proud.

it WAS great. it got me all fired up! just seeing everyone united...tony blair's support...guiliani and patacki (sp?)...it was great. i was actually at the ale house and they put it on all the tv's and everyone in that place was quiet. and if you've been there on a thursday night, you'd know how amazing that was. i mean that place was as packed as a club. everyone clapping. NICE! even at the rangers - flyers game last night, where mind you there were 6 fights - at the intermission of the 2nd period, they showed bush's speech. well the 3rd period was about to begin when the crowd started chanting, "LEAVE IT ON! LEAVE IT ON!". Well they did. Everyone watched. Clapped. Even the players on the ice just stopped and watched. Well they never played the 3rd period. Called the game after the speech. NICE!!