Clubplanet Nightlife Community

October 31: Buzz Halloween Party

vicman

Got this from BUZZ:

OCTOBER 31: WEDNESDAY NIGHT: BUZZ HALLOWEEN PARTY:

Buzz Presents MAD SCIENCE || Seb Fontaine, Jody from Way Out West, Micro, Aphrodite, Mulder + more ||

They dont really mention anything else, but at least I'l have a second chance to see Seb since I missed him the first time around.

:updown:

Do people get dressed up for these haloween parties?

I'm thinking on Bob Ross from The Joy of Painting that aired on PBS in the 1970's. He had a mean looking afro, with his paint material and stuff...or maybe Julia Child. :D

To much thinking to do and not enough time.

Buzz has a strict dresscode, but I think they make an exception for you on Halloween if you explain that it's a costume, Shady. That's my birthday, so it may be an option for me to go there to get mangledesh rather than do it somewhere else, but since it's on a fucking Wednesday everyone will have to go to work the next day so maybe not.

Originally posted by Kuro

Buzz has a strict dresscode, but I think they make an exception for you on Halloween if you explain that it's a costume, Shady. That's my birthday, so it may be an option for me to go there to get mangledesh rather than do it somewhere else, but since it's on a fucking Wednesday everyone will have to go to work the next day so maybe not.

You were born on Halloween? That explains why you're such a bad influence! :tongue: For your b-day, we'll get you a round trip ticket to Mangladesh, with a return trip stop-over in Krakowt (Get it? Hahaha! Ok, ok, I'm a tool. -Sigh- ) :rolleyes:

SEBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB

seb is coming to buzz and going to see him:tongue:

Originally posted by vicman

I'm thinking on Bob Ross from The Joy of Painting that aired on PBS in the 1970's. He had a mean looking afro, with his paint material and stuff...or maybe Julia Child. :D

I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE BOB ROSS!!!!!!!!!!!! i was so sad when i heard he died and then i watched a couple shows w/ his son, but it just wasn't the same. BOB ROSS ROCKED!!!!!!!! i took a painting class just b/c of him. ahhhh....remember there are no mistakes, just happy accidents!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Originally posted by goldenman

SEBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB

seb is coming to buzz and going to see him:tongue:

So, you sayin' you like Seb? C'mon, don't beat around the bush.

Originally posted by millele

I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE BOB ROSS!!!!!!!!!!!! i was so sad when i heard he died and then i watched a couple shows w/ his son, but it just wasn't the same. BOB ROSS ROCKED!!!!!!!! i took a painting class just b/c of him. ahhhh....remember there are no mistakes, just happy accidents!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Bob Ross was the man. I still always watch his shows when they come on. And they're very relaxing.

Originally posted by Kuro

Bob Ross was the man. I still always watch his shows when they come on. And they're very relaxing.

y'know if the whole world watched bob ross, we would get along. bob ross is the most calming, soothing and relaxing man around. and don't you just love the sound of his painting? the slight scratch scratch of the brush against the canvas? i rarely made it through an entire show...i would just fall into a deep and content sleep. :):):)

"And lets put some happy, happy trees here. .....and now lets give these tress some arms...and another arm here, and how about another arm over here....yes...a happy tree."

Gee, I wouldnt have guessed that there would be lot's of Bob Ross fans on the board, guess I'm not the only one.

Sometimes PBS would show 2 episodes, BACK to BACK of Bob Ross! That totally rocked!

:spin2: :spin2: :spin2: