Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The Weekly F.u. Post..........

I have several so bear with me. Without stating the obvious, I give a big F U to my CEO for changing the dress code in the office. I give a bigger F U to the Pete & Elda's (Belmar) dart/bowling team, whoever the old drunk bastard's were, for talking during the whole damn speech last night. And the biggest F U goes to CLUBPLANET.COm for bringing that stupid fucking Smirnoff banner back.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by SPYGIRL2

Hi JBR!!!!

My big F U goes to people taken out anger/frustartion on the wrong people, instead of who they are really upset with.......

I hate being the middle person in shit like that:mad: :mad: :mad:

WHASSUP!!!!!:tongue:

Our internet server has been down for the last week or so, you know why, and I have been trying to deal with everything here in the city while trying to get back to normal, if that will ever happen!

Originally posted by rocketfuel76

My boss who called a meeting yesterday at 5.pm, just when I was about to walk out the door, and also to my fucking credit cards for charging me a finance charge, even after I paid the whole bill!!!!!!!

5 pm meetings suck......

Ifyou are in good standing, call your CC companies and ask them to lower the rate.....It really works:)

Originally posted by johnnyblackroc

WHASSUP!!!!!:tongue:

Our internet server has been down for the last week or so, you know why, and I have been trying to deal with everything here in the city while trying to get back to normal, if that will ever happen!

I hear ya......But today is Friday so, Chin Up My Lad:D

What up JBR.

I also have a few today.

1. The obvious to the mutherfuckers who took so many lives last week.

2. To the Taliban for not handing bin Laden over.

3. To Jerry Falwell and Pat Robertson for the fucking ignorant moronic comments they made. (We should hang them in Times Square and beat them fdor all America to enjoy)

4. To Rosie O'Donnell who said we should provide bin Laden with love because that's what he needs. (What he really needs is a fucking cruise missle up his ASS!!!).

I think that's it, for now.

A QUADRUPLE FU :finger: :finger: TO Volkswagen of Bernardsville

During my oil change on Monday morning, my Passat "FELL OFF THE LIFT AND LANDED ON ITS ROOF ONTO ANOTHER CAR" :eek:

MY CAR IS TOTALLED!!! That's the kind of luck I have...who's car falls off the lift and gets totalled? The service manager said in his 13 years there, he had never seen anything like it! :rolleyes:

Have you had experience in this, if so what did you say!!!

I tried to get the charges off, condsidering that I just paid about 10 grand in bills off!!!!

They told me to beat it!!!!! The next thing Im gonna do is cut all my cards up because I can't control myself!!!!!

So FU to the CC's who know that all the young people have no control over spending and give you 10,000 limits!!!!!!:mad: :mad:

Guest saleen351

I tried to get the charges off, condsidering that I just paid about 10 grand in bills off!!!!

They told me to beat it!!!!! The next thing Im gonna do is cut all my cards up because I can't control myself!!!!!

So FU to the CC's who know that all the young people have no control over spending and give you 10,000 limits!!!!!!:mad: :mad:

Hey rocketfuel76,

go here,

http://credit.about.com

that is my old company, any way it was ranked in the top 3 sites to help you with credit shit, it might help you, it did for me...

SayNo......you definitly got the biggest F.U......im sorry girl

here are some of mine to add:

1) a BIG F.U. to the rain waking my ass up at 4:30am and i couldnt get back to sleep

2) F.U. to the other people in my videoconference this morning because their equiptment sucked and my client was thinking it was MY fault when it wasnt

3) the HUGEST F.U. to my $400 boots for the heel breaking off and the shoe repair guy said theres nothing he can do

GOD i cant wait for 5pm......

If it's a card that you have had for a while and frequently use, call them and say that......Ask for a supervisor and say you would like to know the possiblity of getting your interest rate lowered......

Originally posted by saynotodrama

During my oil change on Monday morning, my Passat "FELL OFF THE LIFT AND LANDED ON ITS ROOF ONTO ANOTHER CAR" :eek:

MY CAR IS TOTALLED!!! That's the kind of luck I have...who's car falls off the lift and gets totalled? The service manager said in his 13 years there, he had never seen anything like it! :rolleyes:

That really sucks......Are they buying you a new car since they are at fault?????

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by eviljav666

damm saleen..i would have thought you were a Giant Fan..

Watching the Jets is like a Knick game your just waiting for them to blow it!!!

Jets,

Yankees

Devils

Nets < YES i'm a nets fan, Ive been in therapy for years now!!!

Jets will get back in contention, everyone was worried about thier offense instead it is the defense that needs help.....

Me and carbone last week got real violent...The neighbors were not pleased!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by nabuc1

3. To Jerry Falwell and Pat Robertson for the fucking ignorant moronic comments they made. (We should hang them in Times Square and beat them fdor all America to enjoy)

4. To Rosie O'Donnell who said we should provide bin Laden with love because that's what he needs. (What he really needs is a fucking cruise missle up his ASS!!!).

What the fuck was he thinking when he said that...stupid..

SayNo, that is some real bad luck..are they going to pay off the car, they should.

I really don't have any FU's right now but when I do I'll post them.

The obvious FU is those radical fucks last week, no need to go further.

:mad:

Holy shit...don't know what else to say.

First I just want to clarify something I heard about Rosie O'Donell....it was her son that said that he needed love. I think that coming from a child that it is acutally nice to see a positive an innocent attitude instead of hate. I agree if it was from her it would have a much different meaning but a child....God help all the children and the children that I hope we all have someday.

Love and peace to all of you..

OK now my FU post.....to people that are so insecure with themselves that you constantly have to cheer them up and be what they think is there only support system. Get over the little shit people and look at the real life picture!!

I have a baby FU more like FU to myself for not getting laid last night!! boo hoo:laugh:

I big F U to Volkswagon on my buddy's behalf!

I just want to give a big F U to Allstate for sending ME a big F U and telling me to beat it! :(

And finally a big F U to my roots for deciding to grow back, pains in the asses!!!! :mad:

Saleen and Spygirl

Im i great standing with the cards, I;ve sctually just recently paid all my bills off!!!! But I have to stay away from the mall. My parents had to actually take them away from me because with in the last 2 years I ranked up about 25,000 dollars in bills!!!

Sayno!!! That really sucks, so sorry to hear that!! I hope your insurance or the comp. takes care of it!!!

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by eviljav666

Kermzy

the johnny know the stress of Insurance..i am paying close to $5000 on a new car..shit is nuts....i feel for you!!

NJ never got insurance reform..what the Fuck!

One more Big F U

To NJ Insurance Companies!!!

I got some bad news for you Evil, insurance rates are gonna go up by at least 15%-40%, most of the big companies are pulling out of nj for its laws to hold prices down, all companies are claming they are losing money. So the state has to raist rates or no one will insure cars in nj. My buddies father is a state farm guy and he might have to move to another state!!!

If you guys work for a somewhat larger co. you should look into seeing if you can get NJ Manufacturer...they are great. There rates are lower then other...they don't drop you as soon as you have an accident and you get money back at the end of the year. I have had them for almost 4 years and have had only good exp with them.

Credit cards...all you have to do is call the 800 number and tell the rep you want a lower interest rate..tell them you have been a good customer and pay your bill on time and feel you deserve a lower rate. They will put you on hold a min and 9 out of 10 times will quote you a lower rate right then and there. I got min from 22.9% down to 13.9% by asking...sound firm though. Good luck!