Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Which club is better Sound Factory or Limelight????

i like LL cuz the crowd is so much more friendly and laid back, u get more of the raver crowd...and the venue is nice, bigger, more room than SF. but i like SF's venue alot too....much better sound system, much better lighting, and the energy is def better at SF. im speaking only of fri nites at both though, cuz ive never been to SF sat yet.

Originally posted by neptune1

i have not been to sf sat, but have read good things about jp. how is the crowd? is the dress code 'be yourself' or more strict - could i wear sneakers? thanks

im not sure about sf.. but i def think the LL dress code is a lot more lenient than sf.. its definitely "be urself" and chill... where wutever u want..plus i like the crowd at LL so much more... people are a lot friendlier and seem a lot more chill.. i like sf and all dont get me wrong...but i love limelight :D

Originally posted by linabina

im not sure about sf.. but i def think the LL dress code is a lot more lenient than sf.. its definitely "be urself" and chill... where wutever u want..plus i like the crowd at LL so much more... people are a lot friendlier and seem a lot more chill.. i like sf and all dont get me wrong...but i love limelight :D

*wear* .... i hate when i make stupid mistakes like that!! :tongue: