Clubplanet Nightlife Community

College kids still havent learned anything!! Oppose going to WAR?

I cant beleave what I see. These dumb fucking college kids(not all college kids) are protesting Bush and his actions to the talibian and bin ladan. WTF!!!! They are worried about there civilian lives ,but what about the thousands of civilians lives that were lost in our country and other countries around the world. We are at war with these arab-roach like people who hate us and want to kill are people, way of our life, miltary or cilivian. And these kids are protesting Bush not to go to war. That really pisses me off. I sure if they had friends or family members in the WTC they would all have a different story. I have 3 friends who worked there and they are not coming back. I support our President and any actions he takes and so should everyone else in the country. Even if dont agree with war, it is the right thing to do!!!

I AGREE WITH YOU....THESE COLLEGE KIDS (AGAIN, NOT ALL) DO NOT HAVE THE SLIGHTEST INCLINATION OF WHY WE NEED TO DECLARE WAR AGAINST THE TALIBAN REGIME AND BIN LADEN.

THEY ARE BRAINWASHED BY THESE ANTI-WAR 60'S PROFESSORS TO FIGHT FOR THEIR EMPTY CAUSE...AT THE SAME TIME I CAN'T BLAME THESE COLLEGE KIDS BECAUSE THEY PROBABLY FEEL LIKE THEY NEED TO BELONG TO GROUPS AND THEY DON'T KNOW ANY BETTER...BUT THAT'S NOT AN EXCUSE...THEY HAVE TO UNDERSTAND THAT SOMETIMES WAR IS NECESSARY TO REGAIN THE FREEDOM AND AUTONOMY OF A COUNTRY....THAT'S WHY WE ALL LIVE IN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA

SO I SAY SHUT DA' FUCK UP AND WORRY ABOUT FRATERNITIES/SORORITIES PARTY AND LEAVE THE FIGHTING WITH THE TRUE AMERICANS

First of all, THE GREAT ONE says that college kids shouldn't even know WTF is going on in world news...I know I didn't. They should be skipping classes while they recover from hangovers and the dirty animalistic sex they had the night before with EZ freshmen chicks and sorority slutz!!! Boy, those were the dayz...

Originally posted by vitotheguido

I cant beleave what I see. These dumb fucking college kids(not all college kids) are protesting Bush and his actions to the talibian and bin ladan. WTF!!!! They are worried about there civilian lives ,but what about the thousands of civilians lives that were lost in our country and other countries around the world. We are at war with these arab-roach like people who hate us and want to kill are people, way of our life, miltary or cilivian. And these kids are protesting Bush not to go to war. That really pisses me off. I sure if they had friends or family members in the WTC they would all have a different story. I have 3 friends who worked there and they are not coming back. I support our President and any actions he takes and so should everyone else in the country. Even if dont agree with war, it is the right thing to do!!!

You want vengence on people that were not even involved in the FUCKING events. An eye for an eye is something I believe in too. Those who were responsible should be punished and burn in hell, but how can you stand for more innocent people being killed.

If we go in and bomb Afganistan and kill civilians, we will be no better than the Terrosit fuckers. And if we do this, they will only turn around and hit us again and again.

Oh and I am in college so I guess I would be one of those dumb fucking college kids that oppose war.