Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Wow...

lollib

This sex board is really boring. I keep coming back to it and keep seeing the same posts and nothing. Come on, someone should have something interesting to talk about it. My sex life is pretty non-existent right now though so I dont really have anything to discuss!!!

Originally posted by lollib

Come on, someone should have something interesting to talk about it. My sex life is pretty non-existent right now though so I dont really have anything to discuss!!!

so then why are you criticising us??? maybe its just that were out living our lives and we dont all have time to sit around on a computer all day and think of clever shit to talk about on a msg.board... Obviously you dont have much to say either with your MEGA 66 POSTS... slow down you SEXCRAZEDCLUBGOD... ya might hurt ya'self... anyway. how about instead coming back and forth seeing what we have to say... you muster up the courage and posibly start a thread or even reply to some of the "Boring" threads we already have.. aiight?

talk to you later chief...

Originally posted by SPYGIRL2

Dg....Be nice to lollib. She seems to be a nice person, at least on the Jersey board.......

Anyways, it has been a little boring around here lately, we might have to do something about that......

Lollib, why don't you post something and see what happens????

i been saying the same shit about the the board for like the longest~!~!~!

Originally posted by dgmodel

im not trying to be mean or anything. but what i am saying is instead of bashing the board or complaining.. why not try to contribute or help it back up???

apples... do you still want to fart on my neck?

I am like the last person here to bash you...SO shushhhh!!!

I am thinking, and I got a good one after this evening...:tongue:

Guest gabo

Well, make them wheels turn, and think of something good.......

I have an idea...

why dont you post some nude pics of yourself, that should spark some sex talk!:D :D :D :D :D :D

Guest gabo

Hhmmmm....Noooooo...So ummmm..WAIT...Put I took some sick pictures of your mom last week...Can I put those up??????

Naaaaa I already seen them!:tongue::finger::laugh::finger::what:

Guest gabo
Originally posted by bigpoppanils

which set of pics...the one of his mom giving a rimjob or the one of his mom getting whipped?

the rim job was last week!!

get youre shit together.