Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Drout On Drugs??

I was talkin to one of my "crack head" friends the other day and he was telling me how we are gonna start facing a MAJOR loss of our drugs since airport security is so much higer now the sumglers are gonna be scared to bring drugs in for us. There is already a drout in pot i am seeing right now since that basicly the one thing that I do, but still its gonna suck...i mean can you image everyone in a club sober?? strange thought huh??:eek:

The borders are all closed. So pot in nyc is definitely in low supply. I had to try six different sources for pot! I can remember a time when I couldn't find pot, its not like opium or other hard to get drugs. Prices are going to go up so I suggest you either stock up now or get sober. Or you can start robbing drug dealers like me, not only are drugs free but they just feel better when your not paying for them!:smoke:

Originally posted by eviljav666

yeah so true....my guy jacked the price up last night when i got to the city!! it hurts us all...

If you know any Hells Angels or Biker's talk to them their pricies should not have increased over all..

they are hauling state to state.. You never know!!!

o shit.....

FULL CLIP do u want to mess with this??

I didn't wanna respond to this, but I just have to. I can not believe that you're worried about drugs right now. It saddens me a great deal... while u're worried about u're future drug habits, thousands of people are grieving over their lost love ones. I don't intend to start a fight, but that's how I feel. It would be weird if every1 in the club was sober (well I doubt it cause we will always have alcohol... but other than alcohol), but that'll be a good thing. I am not going to act innocent and say that I'm clean from drugs.. I have done stuff and I am not against doing drugs... it's u're life so go for it if u don't care about the consequences.

I really don't know what to say... I just wish people will get their priorities straight .... If you want the airport to be more secure (I don't know how LONG that would last.. but lets hope that they will be doing A LOT more than they used to... maybe that's not enough either...) to protect U, u're family, friends, and the country then u're drugs will not be coming in as they used to. Hey maybe it'll be a good opportunity to go clubbings sober.. ever try that? Anywho.. sorry... I'm not trying to point fingers who are regular drug users are people who use once in awhile... I just don't think it's appriopriate to even comment on the clear fact that the drugs prices will be raised... even if it's in u're mind sometimes it's better to hold off on saying such things at certain times. Also I agree with those people who believe that we should continue with our lives and not to give in to those terriost who wanted to break our strength... clubbing is part of our life for some (well all of us here) and should indeed go and enjoy themselves...

Just some thoughts...

Tomomi

Originally posted by rose1722

I didn't wanna respond to this, but I just have to. I can not believe that you're worried about drugs right now. It saddens me a great deal... while u're worried about u're future drug habits, thousands of people are grieving over their lost love ones. I don't intend to start a fight, but that's how I feel. It would be weird if every1 in the club was sober (well I doubt it cause we will always have alcohol... but other than alcohol), but that'll be a good thing. I am not going to act innocent and say that I'm clean from drugs.. I have done stuff and I am not against doing drugs... it's u're life so go for it if u don't care about the consequences.

I really don't know what to say... I just wish people will get their priorities straight .... If you want the airport to be more secure (I don't know how LONG that would last.. but lets hope that they will be doing A LOT more than they used to... maybe that's not enough either...) to protect U, u're family, friends, and the country then u're drugs will not be coming in as they used to. Hey maybe it'll be a good opportunity to go clubbings sober.. ever try that? Anywho.. sorry... I'm not trying to point fingers who are regular drug users are people who use once in awhile... I just don't think it's appriopriate to even comment on the clear fact that the drugs prices will be raised... even if it's in u're mind sometimes it's better to hold off on saying such things at certain times. Also I agree with those people who believe that we should continue with our lives and not to give in to those terriost who wanted to break our strength... clubbing is part of our life for some (well all of us here) and should indeed go and enjoy themselves...

Just some thoughts...

Tomomi

I'll spark up one to that!

:smoke::afro:

Don't look so into my thread...it was just a question or a thought. Myself personally i dont do hard drugs jus smoke pot to just relax. Trust me i know lots of people that lost someone and i know lots of people that came close to looseing their life. But this was jus a question not a direct comment. Oh and about the being sober at clubs thing, im ALWAYS SOBER!! ask anyone who comes out clubbing with me....lolz ask Launch I NEVER DO dRUGS AT A CLUB!!!

ARRRRGHGH. What was once difficult has become closer to impossible. NYC without psychedelics will be even less insightful and introspective than previously. And then the crack will take over, and the meth... we need a confetti parade of ten-strips to help us divine what the next human step should be. And roll up the terrorists to make them re-think their hatred for other human beings.. (as if that would work?) :confused: