Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ghetto Cellphones!

jester22

DOES EVERYONE HATE THAT FACT THAT YOU CAN BE DRIVING DOWN THE ROAD IN NJ AND TALKING ON YOUR CELLPHONE WHEN ALL OF A SUDDEN YOU CANT HEAR THE PERSON YOU ARE TALKING TO AND YOU JUST REALIZED YOU HAD A CONVERSATION WITH YOURSELF BECAUSE THE OTHER PERSON CANT HEAR YOU. I HATE THAT. CELL PHONES ARE GHETTO IN NJ. WHAT DOES EVERYONE ELSE THINK ABOUT CELLPHONES?

JESTER CELEBRATING 100 POSTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

it's not just new jersey. we're probably in the best place outside of nyc. there's alot fo towers in this area. think about how people in rural pennsylvania feel...ya think their service is any better? that's just the way cell phones are...they're nothing more than 2-way radios with more features. they just dont work all the time...its not like ur home phone..never will be probably

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by Raman

I work in the cellular network industry, verizon belive it or not has the best coverage. Oh and voicestream, alot of people are surprised their phones ever work considering how messed up their operations are.

When I was trading commodities a lot of my clients used voicstream. There signals were by far the best then any other phone service. All my friends use the nextel with the two way featrue, def cool if you and all your friends shell out the dough for it.

The worst is riding on NJ Transit during my evening commute. As soon as the train gets out of the tunnel on the jersey side approaching newark, the phones begin ringing all those ghetto rings from the obnoxiously loud to those stupid jingles/songs. Then, every conversation begins like this:

[shouting]

HELLO!?

CAN YOU HEAR ME?!

YEAH, I'M ON THE TRAIN...

After a long day and a half, all I want to do is close my eyes and relax on the way home, but no, god likes to play these games with me. I love NJ Transit...

:flame:

Originally posted by linabina

the cellphone i used to have kicked ass... service wise i mean. i always had full service but i just got a new cellphone and the service isnt as good- so i guess i gotta get used to shitty service and conversations with myself :blown:

Then you gotta try and remember what the hell you were talking about when you call them back or they call you back....

Originally posted by senorfern

the phones begin ringing all those ghetto rings from the obnoxiously loud to those stupid jingles/songs. Then, every conversation begins like this:

[shouting]

HELLO!?

CAN YOU HEAR ME?!

YEAH, I'M ON THE TRAIN...

:laugh:

dude i know i KNOW - those fucking songs suck it big time - so fucking ghetto -

"CAN YOU HEAR ME? CAN YOU HEAR ME?? I HAVE NOTHING TO SAY BUT CAN YOU HEAR ME??!!"