Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Abyss Last Night!!!

jarmenio

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by jarmenio

Great night last night!!! Place was packed, Richie was off the fucking hook!!! Good to see some peops from the board there. Where the hell were you spygirl? So all of you that went, what did you think of the night?

Yo big shouts to Ducatti, thanks for the hook up...

Richie was sick, his mix of hide you was awesome, I love it then he dropped relentless. place went nuts, I saw a lot of temps heads up in there. Our bartender was the most beautiful women I've ever seen.... But Richie never played mad myles for me...Next week, I'm bringing my cd!!!!! A lot hot chicks...

CGM and lesdig, where did you guys disapear to???

Had a great time, but the floor and the system suck compared to the bunka...Well I just don't know what to do..My fav dj at a club I hate or my fav local club with a dj that ain't so great????????

I ended up going to Image. I actually just got home about an hour ago. I really don't remember anything after 2. All I know is I woke up in these girls apt in the city and me and my boy had no ride because I guess the rest of are friends who drove didn't come. So I was a little confused about the whole thing because I honstly don't remember shit. All I know is that I woke up in this apt let alone in the city and I have a nice cut in between my eyebrouse and a scrach on my neck. I want answers:mad:

Tempkid, you are nuts.......:laugh:

Anyway, I had a great time last night! Would have had more fun if a certain someone I was with wasnt wearing a SKIRT but whatever. Saleen, I believe we came back your way, but cant really remember, Les and I pretty much spent the entire night MANGLED, so we probably walked right past you and didnt even realize it. After we saw you, I think we spent the rest of the night on the dance floor.

I thought the music was awesome, especially for the last 2 hours. Now I am torn between going to Joeys next weekend for Tsettos or returning to Abyss for LUZZI (sighs)

All in all, had a great night!

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by cgm

Tempkid, you are nuts.......:laugh:

Anyway, I had a great time last night! Would have had more fun if a certain someone I was with wasnt wearing a SKIRT but whatever. Saleen, I believe we came back your way, but cant really remember, Les and I pretty much spent the entire night MANGLED, so we probably walked right past you and didnt even realize it. After we saw you, I think we spent the rest of the night on the dance floor.

I thought the music was awesome, especially for the last 2 hours. Now I am torn between going to Joeys next weekend for Tsettos or returning to Abyss for LUZZI (sighs)

All in all, had a great night!

After the drinks I remeber nothing except the music was sick...He dropped some sick hard tracks but did play to the crowd. I wish he would of dropped mad myles. I spent most of the time on the dance floor to...Spent some time down stairs. I was feeling some of the vibe down there. Jarmenio was too cool to take some shots, he was dancing with some broad.....he puts his hoes before his bros, and thats fucked up.....J/k:D

Originally posted by saleen351

After the drinks I remeber nothing except the music was sick...He dropped some sick hard tracks but did play to the crowd. I wish he would of dropped mad myles. I spent most of the time on the dance floor to...Spent some time down stairs. I was feeling some of the vibe down there. Jarmenio was too cool to take some shots, he was dancing with some broad.....he puts his hoes before his bros, and thats fucked up.....J/k:D

Sorry bro. I was pretty wrecked when I saw you. You know I never turn down a shot.

Abyss was off the hook on Friday....the crowd was beautiful, full of energy and drunk as hell!!! Richie played some bomb tracks....who is doing the promoting over there now....it was never like that last year.....lol......we actually heard people screaming Richie's name from the dance floor when he dropped LaLa Land......insane...the system did sound like it was off, but the lighting is way better then Bunka's.......and there are more people at Abyss, hopefully we have found a new home....can't see myself prepping for Vinyl with Sal Parm......looking forward to this Friday.....hopefully Rich Luzzi is sick........Mad props to Richie, and his promoters, Jambags willis, and the crackhead:) :blown:

Some of the main promoters from Bunka have recently moved to Abyss, so you will notice some familiar faces if you have been a loyal Bunka whore for any amount of time.... And that helps explain the new vibe!

Agreed the sound system definitely needs some help, and it would seem more like my old home if the floor were wider... But - oh well. There are much more important things to worry about....

DEKA