Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Strip Clubs?

billygoat

Originally posted by barvybe

thought they all closed at 4am? I've always like Flashdancers. But a strip club is soooo much better when you bring girls with you.

That is soo true...I was thinking about starting a thread about doing a guys+gals strip club outing. Give me places and input and I try to organize something in the next few weeks!

Originally posted by spragga25

That is soo true...I was thinking about starting a thread about doing a guys+gals strip club outing. Give me places and input and I try to organize something in the next few weeks!

hmmmm

don't know about 18+, does anyone else?

i really recommend flashdancers. its a bit $$$, but you can set right on the rail - there's not a lot sexier then having the ladies stuff bills in the dancer's g-strings.

hmmmm

don't know about 18+, does anyone else?

i really recommend flashdancers. its a bit $$$, but you can set right on the rail - there's not a lot sexier then having the ladies stuff bills in the dancer's g-strings.

VERY TRUE!! are there lap dance there, or is it that dumb-ass table crap...If I can get a "lappy" then it's all good!!

Originally posted by spragga25

VERY TRUE!! are there lap dance there, or is it that dumb-ass table crap...If I can get a "lappy" then it's all good!!

ummmm...d'ya thing i'd go to places without lap dances?!!!? where are these places?

yeah, at your table, but on you not the table, or there are couchy areas and stuff.

Originally posted by princesslolita

Actually, I always wanted to go to a strip club while I'm rolling.. :)

It sucks because not alot of my friends are down for this ;( sniff.

u'd have a really good time i think. the girls really like dancing for girls - and they assault your senses...

except touch - ain't allowed to do that hon! which kinda sucks if you're rollin....

ummmm...d'ya thing i'd go to places without lap dances?!!!? where are these places?

yeah, at your table, but on you not the table, or there are couchy areas and stuff.

I know barvybe. You're a dirty dawg just like me!! :D

That'll work for me. Let's think of a date and see some boobies!!

:eek:

Originally posted by xxlea

If someone can manage to organize this I'll go w/ my bf.

At least this time I'll know that I'm stepping into a strip club, not like the first time (long story)!!!!

LMAO!! haha - i'm picturing you thinking it was a restaurant and finding out they were serving up boobies. :)

seems like we might actually get a crowd for this!

LMAO!! haha - i'm picturing you thinking it was a restaurant and finding out they were serving up boobies. :)

seems like we might actually get a crowd for this!

More like a lounge, I received comp tickets at a cigar expo for VIP on 20ths St. I think that's the name of the place around the corner from Limelight.

All that stands out from that night was the dancer w/ the coaster size nipples. Damn those were huge nipples! To this day my friends still laugh about them.

yeah, been there too. was taken there for a business thing. not my favorite place. the ladies are much cuter at flash.

i remember the VIP girls had on these stick on flesh colored things over their nipples - part of Giulliani's crack down a think. looked really weird. and the girls there were really agressive about trying to get u up to a private room.

the guy who took us they all knew his name at the door and stuff. its was all funny.

u'd have a really good time i think. the girls really like dancing for girls - and they assault your senses...

except touch - ain't allowed to do that hon! which kinda sucks if you're rollin....

Seriously- I was thinking the same thing. I would definitely get myself into trouble, it's physically impossible for me to keep my hands to myself when I roll!

Anyway, as I said in the past- I can't imagine paying for one myself, but if someone's willing to treat me to a lapdance, I'd be more than happy to let you watch...

Otherwise I would be content just stuffing bills into g-strings...

Originally posted by tastyt

Anyway, as I said in the past- I can't imagine paying for one myself, but if someone's willing to treat me to a lapdance, I'd be more than happy to let you watch...

Otherwise I would be content just stuffing bills into g-strings...

I'm with you on this one!

this might work out!! Since I know we are ALL party animals, weekends will be tough to pull this off...so would a weeknight be better OR going in the early evening on a Fri or Sat night (everyone can go home a get a cold shower before heading back out to romp)...

any thoughts?