Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Joke

Ronin

A guy at work told me this today and I don't know the exact wording so if you heard it and I've torn it apart... sorry....

This guy is at a bar and starts talking with a girl. Further into the convo she tells him that she can give head and sing the national anthem at the same time. The guys says thats impossible and the girl suggests they go back to her place to prove it. So they go back and he gets the best head ever, all the while, she sang the national anthem!!

The guy tells his friend about this girl at the bar and they all say he's full of shit and one guy goes to the bar to try and get the girl. So he see's her talks to her and they eventually end up back at her place... same outcome, best head of his life, and she sung the national anthem!

Shocked, the second man tells the other friends that it was true. So another guy has to expierence this and he goes to the bar and meets her, and she brings him back to her place. The man is getting the best head of his life but in the middle he turns on the light, and sees a glass eye on the table.......:woah::laugh:

• 2 weeks later...