Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hunka Bunka last night.....

cgm

Originally posted by cgm

Did anyone else go? I had a great time. Wasn't too impressed by Eddie Baez, but thought Kirk Lopez closed out the night good. The crowd was good too, not a lot of trash like other Jersey clubs.

I FEEL THE SAME WAY ABOUT THE NIGHT VERY GOOD LOOKING CROWD. NOT TO MUCH ENERGY

cgm, glad you had a good time. I only got to play a half hour at the end..but glad you enjoyed the music.........next time your there introduce yourself so i can hook you up with some drinks....what did you think of the new rich luzzi track....it was the last song eddie played.

Overall, I had a really good time!

Music was good..danced my ass off most of the time..got yet another t-shirt! :) I was happy when they played La La Land at the end of the night!

I thought the new Luzzi song was okay, but it was sort of too slow.

Kirk Lopez - nice seeing ya at the end of the night (upstairs) if you even remember?!?!?!?

Spygirl2 - were you there??

:) :)

I was there and had fun. I agree Kirk Lopez had a little more energy in the music than Eddie Baez but he was only on for like an hour or two but whatever. The new Rich Luzzi track along with any others.....:puke: Look forward to seeing Ojeda esp. for his b-day.....gotta represent LI @ Hunka.:D

Guest saleen351

Who is the resident DJ there on SAT????? If eddie is there, I ain't going. He did nothing for me during the summer.... I miss RS at the bunka...:( :(

Originally posted by rocketfuel76

was a good time. Lost song LaLaLand dancing on the stage, with fan kicking guidos!!!! Now if that isn't entertainment I don't know what is!!!!!!!;)

Rocketfuel, you really kill me sometimes! Totally forgot about all those sayings we used to have!!!

Yeah, remember that night at temps last summer when everyone was getting stupid and making up retarded dances. Why did she get mad?? Was she with her man? I definitely have to make it there one of these weekends? Do you think you are going to go this weekend? I have no plans for Saturday night.

a stupid wedding to on to on fri!! so I will be not going out on sat cause I have to save $$$ for my birthday weekend on Oct. 6th, which I am still having trouble decideing what I want to do!!! Well its a stupid story as to why she got mad, but the jist of it is that after she tried to tell me off, which mind you I had no idea that she was talking to me, Danielle was like oh don't worry about it just walk away. I was like fuck that Im not fucking walking anywhere Im staying right here, and then I looked at MEL and was like and what the fuck are you going to do about it????? So as you know she did nothing. Yesterday though she called me up to apologize which was the right thing to do considering that I didn't do anything, and I don't understand why I was getting insulted in the first place!!!!!!

Sometimes that girl really pisses me off!!! And to be quite honest I don't want to get involved in their stupid fucking relationship!!! THANK YOU!!!

WHATEVER SAL..........

Yeah, she got mad at me once too for nothing. It had to do with Sal??

I know what you mean about the $$. Going to Cancun in a little more then a month and need to set aside some spending cash. I havent really been going out though so I am sue this weekend. Hunks isnt an expensive night anyway. Just sucks that it closes at 2! And the ride sucks too!

Hunka is a good night and cheap. I go to phils bar and pay 3 dollars for like 8 drinks!!!! so you should go!!!! If I didn't have the wedding you know my ass would be there. Yhea she got mad at me cause of SAL. I was on the dancefloor with Devon's friends Chris and Dominic you know the 2 of them. Cause I took off by myself you know how I do that sometimes???!!! Anyway, I found him out on the dancefloor, and we were dancing, so then he started asking me for shit and you know how I always have that too!!! So I was like okay lets go to the bathroom, so he was in the girls bathroom with me and he got thrown out so I told him to meet me outside!!! When I got outside he wasn't there, so whentthe club closed and I walked outside I saw him, and I wanted my shit back. So he gave it to me and she was standing right there, and I guess she hasn't done that cause she had a massive problem, and I guess she didn't want him doing it, so she started to yell at me!!!! I didn't fucking know the kid asked so I gave it to him. So I guess she thinks she was gonna tell me, but you know me, I told her, and she had nothing to say about it!!! I hate fighting, but I will stick up for myself when I have to!!!!

GROP, I know that your crying in the corner about how I didn't ask you. You probably have some special plans anyway with the alliance, and im offended that you didn't answer my PM!!!! SO WTF to you!!!

You see Im going by myself, because I find it a waste of time to have to put $$$$$ in for someone i don't even want to be there with!!!!!! You, on the other hand is a different story, but im also sure you can't make a move though without the alliance.

I figure maybe I can steal someone's date at the wedding. j/k

Studio good time though!!! Music is great!!! There are some sick crackheads there though!!!

Now for the stupid wedding I have to buy a dress, I am going to go to Bloomingdales tonight to buy a dress. This sucks!!!!!

Maybe also hit lord and taylor or Neiman????? not sure

Any suggestions to where I could get a nice dress?????

Rocket, I guess that is why me and you are such good friends. I totally agree with taking someone that you dont even want to be there with which is why I went to about 9 weddings b/t this year and last year by myself. It is definitely a waste of money too. Especially if they dont even know anyone and you have to babysit all night. No fun at all!! Who knows, maybe when the other gets married, we will have a date to bring!! hee, hee

In order for THE GREAT ONE to advise you on formal gear, it is necessary that I envision your body (naked of course). Seriously though, shed some light on your body type (measurement preferably), height and weight...don't be one of those prissy abercrombie girls that gets embarassed!!! Hair color...I think you indicated once that you were a brunette, right? Are we tan?

Once I receive your response to the specifications queried for above, THE GREAT ONE will offer you his advice.

In regards to going stag to weddings, I couldn't possibly agree more. I used to bartend back in college and did a number of weddings. I got more ass from meeting chix at weddings than ChosenOne's given blowjobs to farm animals...it's true, yes, it's true!!!

-THE SEXY GREAT ONE

OH FAGASURUS YOU'RE TOO MUCH......I'M GLAD YOU ARE FINALLY REVEALING YOUR TRUE SELF.......COMMON OUT OF THE CLOSET AND EXPRESS YOURSELF I KNOW DEEP INSIDE YOU GET OFF TOUCHING SOFT FABRIC MATERIAL

ROCKET BE CAREFUL REVEALING YOUR STATS TO THIS PERSON FOR HE WILL BE FANTASIZING AND CREATING A REPLICA OF YOU IN HIS COMPUTER.....AND MAKE YOU HIS IMAGINARY GIRLFRIEND JUST LIKE ALL HIS SO-CALLED HAREM OF GIRLS......IT'S ALL A DREAM FAGASAURUS SO WAKE UP AND TAKE YOUR MEDICATION