Clubplanet Nightlife Community

where's the exit crowd

Originally posted by romy20

Wow, my family has a house like an hour away from Scranton, its in Burlington, near upstate NY, and wow its like TOTALLY deserted there, I dont know how the hell people survive, there's like one house every 2 miles lol

And the biggest thing to a mall that they have there is K-Mart lol

and forget about clubs being up there lol

its kinda depressing there actually

Man you guys are really bringing back the memories. My fam

had a house up in the poconos up in Lord's Valley we used to go to Scranton to shop. Been to Burlington too yeah their is really nothing their at all. Scranton is better, but as far as going out clubbing you can just forget about it, even going out drinking was a hit or miss thing from what I remeber. had some cool summers though

Originally posted by romy20

Wow, my family has a house like an hour away from Scranton, its in Burlington, near upstate NY, and wow its like TOTALLY deserted there, I dont know how the hell people survive, there's like one house every 2 miles lol

And the biggest thing to a mall that they have there is K-Mart lol

and forget about clubs being up there lol

its kinda depressing there actually

yeah, Scranton itself is a little better--there are a couple shitty malls (nothing compared to Roosevelt Field on LI), a few bars, and lots of college kids' houses. unfortunately, there aren't any DECENT clubs... i hear there's one down in Wilkes-Barre but I heard it sucked so i haven't checked it out yet......

Originally posted by kkeot

Man you guys are really bringing back the memories. My fam

had a house up in the poconos up in Lord's Valley we used to go to Scranton to shop. Been to Burlington too yeah their is really nothing their at all. Scranton is better, but as far as going out clubbing you can just forget about it, even going out drinking was a hit or miss thing from what I remeber. had some cool summers though

yeah, scranton pretty much blows if you can't find a party to go to..... i can't wait to go home... :shake:

Yo seamus check out this place called Metro Lounge....(not the one in NJ)....it's a block or two from Tinks....(away from Scranton on the right hand corner). If you grab one of those weekly papers in Granteed's or something it always has ads in there....Wed. was ladies night I think....fri. house and sat. some regular dance party thing goin on. The other place you mentioned in Wilkes Barre is Amnesia....don't even bother. Metro Lounge for Scranton isn't terrible and sometimes brings in some decent townie chicks but it is quite boring overall. :cool:

Originally posted by cesarleo

Yo seamus check out this place called Metro Lounge....(not the one in NJ)....it's a block or two from Tinks....(away from Scranton on the right hand corner). If you grab one of those weekly papers in Granteed's or something it always has ads in there....Wed. was ladies night I think....fri. house and sat. some regular dance party thing goin on. The other place you mentioned in Wilkes Barre is Amnesia....don't even bother. Metro Lounge for Scranton isn't terrible and sometimes brings in some decent townie chicks but it is quite boring overall. :cool:

yeah, i haven't been able to check that place out yet, but i really want to. it looks classy. i should be able to go in a couple weeks when i get a fake... until then, it's Oscars and Cockeyes for me...... thanks for the tip, Cesarleo. you go here?

don't you exit headz know that junior's crowd and the exit crowd are two totally different kinds. JR's crowd is mostly if not all gay and the exit crowd is 100% straight. Anyway exit fans your DJ of saturday nights boris already has a spot at BLISS on friday nights so go check it out cause you probably won't like exit once JR and his following moves in on saturdays.