Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Monday's..................

angeluv

Originally posted by sonicinfusion

so am i 8 am to 6 pm

Im supposed to be in by 9, but I never seem to make it in by then, so I am usually in about 9:15 then I work till sometimes 6, 6:30. Where as some nights I am here till 8:30, 9:00pm, which totally sucks!

Damn.........

I just started my job at the beginning of the month. Full time, five days a week. I am starting to realize what everyone is talking about in terms of Mondays. I just don't want to move. Coming from a waitering job, waking up sucks!

The only good thing about my job is that I got a little bit of freedom with pretty decent pay. I am out of the office most of the day doing my own thing. I'd rather be good coin spinning and producing though. I guess I'll just keep my fingers crossed.

Oh yeah, I also work in midtown.......3rd and 50th.

Originally posted by djjonstephen

Damn.........

I just started my job at the beginning of the month. Full time, five days a week. I am starting to realize what everyone is talking about in terms of Mondays. I just don't want to move. Coming from a waitering job, waking up sucks!

The only good thing about my job is that I got a little bit of freedom with pretty decent pay. I am out of the office most of the day doing my own thing. I'd rather be good coin spinning and producing though. I guess I'll just keep my fingers crossed.

Oh yeah, I also work in midtown.......3rd and 50th.

You're pretty close as well!