Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Crooked? Keigel? huh? WOW!

barvybe

OK, someone wanted some new topics (thought i'd been helping out?). Here's another one:

Girls, let me know what you think this is. Guys, have you ever experienced this?

Ok, you're with a girl, and way inside she feels almost crooked or like she's squeezing you real nice. Now this is an AWESOME feeling - but its not from those Keigel thingy's I don't think cause its too far inside. Kinda hard to describe, but sooooo awesome.

So, what do you think is up?

The muscles that she is squeezing are th pubocoxigeal muscles or pc. muscles for short. if they are exercised you can put off cumming for a while. men can experience multiple orgasms. Kegels are the excercises you do to your pc muscles in order to last longer. hope this is of help

blow

Originally posted by blowflyii

The muscles that she is squeezing are th pubocoxigeal muscles or pc. muscles for short. if they are exercised you can put off cumming for a while. men can experience multiple orgasms. Kegels are the excercises you do to your pc muscles in order to last longer. hope this is of help

blow

thanks for the info. i know about all those (not the pubo name for 'em though)

not those. she used those two and that felt different.

no easy answer or i wouldn't have had to post :)

Guest jaxl

Here's what I think it is, being a female and all. I think it has to do with the way the vagina is shaped. In the majority of women, it tilts forward. So when you're inside you, for all intensive purposes, it's a perfect fit because your penis tends to lean towards your stomach. But if you're in the very small percentage of the female population, like myself, with vaginas that tilts towards the spinal column, it's not so easy a fit.

Or on a simpler note, it could just be she's smaller inside.

That's our female anatomy lesson for today guys!