Clubplanet Nightlife Community

to all the newbies here who like EXIT...please keep in mind...

highmay

that the exit crowd represents a small minority of the dance music world...there are god knows how many DJs in the world that people feel are better...even i do...so when you hear EXIT SUCKS...just understand to have an open mind and experiment with other DJs b4 tryin to defend tony draper...going to a rave and listen to those DJs...itll be hard defending him after that...

and please...dont say "I DONT CARE! I LOVE TONY DRAPER!!!," youre really asking for it then....why? just PLEASE do us a favor and go out and experiment with other forms of dance music...especially a rave...PLEASE...then you'll understand...

The thing is that its not that draper is a great dj cause he's not..he makes lots of mistakes...its the selection of music that he spins....yeah he definately without a doubt NEEDS NEW MATERIAL...but exit has always spun hard house ...from the start...so thats what ppl like that go to exit...along with me...i always danced my ass off at exit cause of the songs they play...no matter which dj spun there except for boris cause hes spins too many vocals for me...which i cant take too much in a club. Liking exit doesnt mean u dont know what a real dj is or what real music is...cause ive been to lots of raves, diff clubs...and i could say that i've danced more at exit than any party , rave, except johnny vicious...he's THE MAN...

I cant wait to hear vicious.....

:D