Clubplanet Nightlife Community

out of the new york loop; please give me the update!

weyes

since i moved to l.a. in june i've heard a lot of rumors about the new york club scene. of course, i heard about peter gatien selling limelight and tunnel, but i heard something about those clubs losing their liquor licenses. and there are just threats of clubs being closed in general all the time. i heard something about someone dying at exit. was exit closed for a bit?

but where did junior go? do the international stars (s & d, for example) even come around anymore? i've even heard rumors that webster hall has become a little bit "cool." :eek:

so, i'd like answers to those questions and to any others that i should've asked. hell, throw in some other juicy tidbits. i'm just going crazy over here not knowing what's going on in my good ol' hometown.

Originally posted by thehacker

well thanks to THAT FARGIN ICEHOLE Bin Laden there isn't as much of a scene as there was two weeks ago... i can't even keep track of which regular nights are being regularly attended and what events are being moved around and rescheduled.

yeah i agree...do you know whats going on at limelight on friday?

well here is the deal...TUNNEL is closed 4ever and the owner of that space will not lease it to another club...limelight was sold and still open....a young kid did die at EXIT, but the authorities said taht drugs were not involved, yet i find that hard to believe. as of right now EXIT is closed for renovations and JUNIOR will b the resident there on SATURDAY nights as long as his party on OCTOBER 7th goes well...im not sure who told that Webster Hall was good but i completely disagree that is probably the worst club in NYC at this point in time....hmmm what else VINYL has been closed of course due to the recent tragedy (RIP 2 out new heroes) what else could i possible tell u...well nothin is comin to mind now let me know if u have any more catchin up to do

peace!

Originally posted by fuclubkidd

....hmmm what else VINYL has been closed of course due to the recent tragedy (RIP 2 out new heroes) what else could i possible tell u...

:confused: i'm missing something; who died that was connected to vinyl? what were their connections to it?

and, DAMN! :eek: the rumors were all true. that's a lot of crazy shit.

p.s. what club is that in your sig.? (i didn't really go to clubs much when i was out there; i was more of a raver.)

Originally posted by weyes

:confused: i'm missing something; who died that was connected to vinyl? what were their connections to it?

and, DAMN! :eek: the rumors were all true. that's a lot of crazy shit.

p.s. what club is that in your sig.? (i didn't really go to clubs much when i was out there; i was more of a raver.)

nobody died that was connected to VINYL but it is located very close to the former world trade center and the people that died r the heroes that died in the name of freedom (not by their own accord)....and in my sig. well thats SACI (i luv that place!)